Chapter Six

Athena's POV

Kyle: Did you come home safe?

I'm reading the text on my phone, smiling like an idiot.

Me: Yeah. Thank you so much for yesterday!

Kyle: No need to thank me, I was so happy to spend the night with you ;)  And I guess I'm already so attracted to you, you're absolutely gorgeous.

Me: You're so good at flirting with this stuff.

I put my phone away, unable to wipe the grin from my face. I rise from a chair before my roommate finds out my grin, and walk to the bookshelf as if to fudge something.

But I still can't fool around. "What was that grin on your face for?" he says with an expression full of doubt, following where I am standing.

I turn my face back to him leisurely, tense and apprehensive that he may figure out something. Since I decided to keep lying about those things, I have the responsibility for myself to make sure it not to be exposed.

"Nothing. I was just texting someone."

He bites his lower lip. "You have someone?"

"No. I was texting Megan."

It is a complete lie, but I don't feel guilty at all. It feels good lying to him. It feels like I'm protecting my own secret.

Great.

"I've missed you, babe." He moves his face as close as I can feel his breath, then I hear his little laugh as if he knows my heartbeat and temperature rising. One of his hands is on my shoulder, and I almost touch it, but before I do it, his lips touch my cheek, planting a kiss on it.

"Harry, I was only out for one night." I step back as if I'm back to sanity, take some books from the shelf like nothing has happened, and instantly sit down on another chair that is not placed near Harry.

I open one of the books I took to make myself relax. Not really studying, but I do have an upcoming important college exam to take soon, and while I would like to study, I am in the mood to read a regular novel to escape from reality that I should study. The second Harry's eyes fall on my books, he goes to close them. "Don't study when you're with me."

I don't know if that is his way of telling me to go to another room or if he is just making conversation. Furthermore, I'm not going to say this because it's not important at all, but I am not studying. Now as if to answer his demand, I stand up anyway and begin to gather my books.

He walks straight to me and takes the books out of my hands, setting them back down. He gives them a shove, sliding them a foot away, and then he grabs my waist and pushes me onto the table.

"That doesn't mean I want you to leave," he says firmly, looking me hard in the eyes. "You know how much I want you to stay with me."

I neither smile nor sigh because I'm not sure about my expression. He is making me nervous, but the smirk on his face is like making me relaxed.

He suddenly pushes me until my back is against the wall, and his face is just inches from mine. His hands are on the wall, keeping me immobilized, but his lips are now on my jaw. "I was saying, you know," he whispers softly, his breath caressing my neck, covering me with chills. His breath caresses my neck, sending chills down my spine. He slides his hand between my back and the wall and lifts me up. My legs are wrapped around him now, and he carries me to his room, then lays me down on his bed.

Now he's on top of me, brushing my hair back, looking me in the eyes. "I'm going to show you how much I missed your body yesterday." His mouth is back to my jaw again, kissing it softly. "Feel so good, Athena."