Chapter Four

Athena's POV

When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I find is myself in bed with Harry's arms around me. I'm not but he is naked, and I literally have no idea why. Harry is still sleeping beside me, not seeming to wake up, so I decide it's now or never, and I quickly try to get up to get dressed, but the headache hits me so hard that I can't move. Come to think of it, I drank more than enough yesterday to make my consciousness doubtful. And now I am suffering from a hangover.

Wait, what did I do?

I was trying to get up, but was distracted trying to recall last night's memories. Him beside me. Naked.

Naked.

Oh yeah, right. I just remembered. His naked body and those bite marks clearly remind me of what we did. Strangely enough, I don't feel much emotion about it. I thought I was going to be mad at myself, but perhaps because I moved too hard yesterday and am tired enough, I have no special way to feel something.

I still can use my brain to think, I guess. Thinking about it calmly, I should be panicked. I should be blaming myself for sleeping with this guy again. But I don't. I only wonder if I'm regretting it or not. Looking at those marks on his body, still recalling, I'm aware of last night wasn't as crazy as those nights we used to spend years ago. It was still great, though.

This time I shift my gaze to see his tattoos. Those were my favorite things of his, and also make me miss the wildest nights. Kissing all of his tattoos, biting each of them with his licking on my neck, and him screaming my name...

Wake up, Athena. Why do you have your dirty thoughts now? Are you not sober yet? And don't tell me you miss him!

Of course, no. I don't ever miss him. Never in a million years.

No the fucking way. He broke my heart, and now he is sleeping right next to me? What the hell did I allow him to do? Crazy. Too damn crazy. Definitely the craziest thing I have ever experienced. But for some reason, I am more impatient than mad. I don't even get what I'm impatient about, and I'm getting confused. Now I just tell myself to calm down.

As I try to push those thoughts away to finally get up, I'm relaxed that I'm back to the usual me. I know I can't ignore Harry forever, but that doesn't mean I can let him fuck me. I'll just let things slide by saying that I was insane yesterday because what has already happened can't be helped.

But as if to retract my previous statement the time my eyes turn to his face, I'm again locked to it. His beautiful face, sharp jawline, his light pink lips, and everything are more than splendid. When I realize that my lips are on his cheek, I kiss him lightly in the process.

God, he is so perfect.

"What was that for?" The moment I hear a husky voice, my heart jumps out a little, and then I slowly and yet fearfully turn my attention back to him.

Both of his eyes are open.

I freeze for a second with chills running through my body. "Wha- You were awake?" I ask in shock, shifting my gaze to a random way.

"Yep."

Oh, my God. You've got to be kidding. I seem to have done a mistake again that I'm going to regret nightly. No, it is morning now.

That doesn't matter. What I have to reflect on now is that I have created a very awkward situation in the space. I am not the only one, perhaps even Harry, who is not sure what to do now.

"Babe, you kissed me." He smirks.

In all my years of living, I don't even know if I've ever wanted to disappear from this place so much. He already knows I kissed. I try to keep my composure, but I'm starting to feel like there's no point in doing so. "No, I didn't," I lie anyway.