Introduction

" You are talking about impossible those things ended Thousands of years ago " a frustrated elderly voice tried to sound sensible.

" indeed yes but I trust my Guru ... I will get anything about those days for sure things can't be hidden soo long everything has an answer " The young girl zipped her bag and declared sternly.

••••••••••••

Hello my dear readers, So I am Here with one more piece of imagination to entertain you all.

What if someone from Kuru lineage thought of writing the moments of their own life ?
May be a lady  who belong to both Hastinapur and Dwaraka ....!

To fulfill the last desire of her Guru a young maiden takes up a treacherous way to find out what the letter said and end up with having a lost diary of a Kuruvanshi..

So dear friends join me in this journey of exploring the mirror of Mahabharata through the eyes of an Archeologist.

This is the life story of the daughter of Ekamevaadvitiya Veera Abhimanyu and Balaramsutaa Vatsala through the eyes of Anagha.

         || Vatsalanandani ||

" I was a queen with no kingdom but lived as a princess of great soul forever "
                              ~ Satyapriya

" I was a queen with no kingdom but lived as a princess of great soul forever "                               ~ Satyapriya

                      ✿✿✿✿

                || Anagha ||

" A teacher sows a dream in a empty field of student's heart and when it comes to keeping his dream alive , a student can stake everything "
                                  ~ Anagha

" A teacher sows a dream in a empty field of student's heart and when it comes to keeping his dream alive , a student can stake everything "                                   ~ Anagha

                       ✿✿✿✿

Here are the main protagonists.

Note : This work is purely Fictional elaborated by my imagination. Not meant to hurt anyone's feelings and beliefs.

Your Support means a lot for me dear readers.

Do vote if you like and let me know your thoughts and views through comments.

Special thanks to
Charu0526
Disha352
chapterhappy22

Thanks for your encouraging words.

The characters in next part.

Vote and comments.

Finally dear readers read and enjoy because
You are important for me more than anything.

Yours
Vatsu❤❤❤