Chapter 1.

Alright, so this is my first ever story so I know it's quite dumb and everything. I wasn't really good at writing when I wrote this. Soooo, read it on your own will other than that I suggest for you to check my other book 'When we're 19.' because I had basically improved when I wrote that! :) Thanks. Hope you enjoy this story.xxxxx and while you're still going to carry on reading THEN DONT FUCKING POINT OUT MISTAKES AND THE FACT THAT 'I CANT SPELL' BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHY I CANT OKAY OK love u

CHAPTER 1. (Edited.)

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

As Harry held my waist firmly and danced smoothly along the rhythm, His twinkly green eyes looked deeply into mine, He came closer and closer, I could feel his breath, our lips were millimeters away and in a second his soft lips were pressed into mine. I could feel butterflies in m........................

"MAIRA MAIRA MAIRA!" I heard a monster jumping on my bed and screaming my name. I opened my eyes a little. I saw Sarah still jumping on my bed with a wide smile.

"What is the matter with you!?" I questioned in my morning voice. She jumped again and crossed her legs sitting in front of me still smiling wider than ever. "Guess what?!" She shouted excitedly. "What!?" I said hoping for good news.

"One Directions new single is coming." She said fangirling stupidly. I liked One direction but I was not crazy like her. She sits 24/7 near the computer and only stalks them who'll never know she exists.

"Goshh!" I growled crashing my head on the pillow. "Why are you not excited?" Sarah said with disappointed. "Because I am not crazy like you how fangirls 24/7 for the people who never know we exist, I like them that's enough for me." I said closing my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

"Don't sleep, we have to go" Sarah said slapping my shoulder. "Ohwwwww!" I said rubbing it. "Where are we going?" I asked lazily. "Well, Danielle made a plan of going to the mall today and also for Lunch." She said getting up and fixing her glossy hair into a messy bun. "That sounds great" I said jumping off the bed. I stretched a bit but then my Phone rang. It was Danielle

"Hello" I staarted, yawning.

"Heyy! Morning! I hope Sarah told the plan right?"

"Yeah, It's awesome, can't wait."

"Ok, I am coming home in a minute or you just pick me up."

"I'll pick you up. ok,Bye!"

I hung up and threw it on my bed. I walked to the washroom singing random songs. I washed my face with the cooled water which was really refreshing. Pulling the soft fluffy white towel, I tapped it on my face. I jumped in front of the closet thinking what to wear.

I decided to go simple. My face turns a little towards the poster of Harry which was pasted on the left side of my closet door. I had a huge soft spot for him. I keep dreaming about him, Weird.

I took out my leggings and a black and white polka dot shirt with a red belt. It didn't take much long to get ready. I opened my hair and brushed them lightly. "Maira! Come on now!" I heard Eleanor's sweet little voice calling me down stairs. I hopped on my red pumps, Picked up my phone and ran down.

"Ready!" I said jumping off the stairs. I only knew how to drive between all them. We picked up Danielle from the rehearsals and then Jenny from her House. We were just gossiping around but then on the radio

"Looks like the world biggest boy band One direction has headed back to London. Let's take a look on What makes you beautiful."

And the fangirling started. The whole way they were jumping up and down. It gets a little annoying sometimes. We enter the crowded mall, people walking here there. "Race you to that shop." Sarah screams and started running. I just follow them lazily.