"It's just a little after 7." I scrunch my brows rolling onto my back and prompting myself up on my elbows as I slowly open my eyes.

"Since when does 5 minutes become another hour?" I rub the sleep from my eyes flopping back onto the bed looking up to the ceiling which soon morphs into Wanda's face as she leans over me.

"Since you were tired and I thought some extra sleep would do no harm."

"Hmm thank you." I smile lazily as Wanda leans down to peck my lips a few times.

"Come down to the kitchen when you're ready, there is no rush. I've explained to the girls you are resting from a long week."

"I will be down in a minute, I just need to get changed out of my sweats." Wanda shakes her head kissing the corner of my mouth as I stretch myself out again feeling my muscles seize up a little.

"Stay in your sweats, no one should care and you can get changed once we are ready to leave if you decide to come with us."

"Sure?" Wanda's hand lands on my chest as she leans down to give me an eskimo kiss.

"Of course baby."

"I'm loving the affection by the way." I mumble tilting my head to capture Wanda's lips in a soft kiss.

"You are a lot more affectionate when you're sleepy and you've said before your love language is touch and affection so I will make sure I never deny you either."

"How is it possible that I fall for you more and more everyday, because I do. Just when I think I can't fall in love with you anymore you do something that makes me fall even deeper."

"Baby." Wanda whispers out hiding her face behind her hair that has fallen from its place behind her ears.

"It's true. I just keep falling and falling and falling. I don't think I will ever truly stop."

"And I will always be ready to catch you whenever you fall more." Wanda allows me to brush some of her hair back behind her ear, smiling when I see her rose tinted cheeks and the pure love and adoration in her eyes.

"Although I would love to remain trapped in our bubble of love, there are people waiting on us." I sit up slowly, Wanda moving back to sit on my thighs as I do.

"One more kiss." Wanda pouts cutely, tapping her finger against her lip.

"Using my trick I see." Wanda bats her eyelashes tapping her lips a few more times and I simply lean forward. "You're so cute. You know I should start calling you cutie pie."

"Nope, not happening." Wanda rolls off of me giggling with a wide smile.

"What about cuddle bug, oh or love bug! I mean you are my cuddle bug, You're like a Koala."

"I can live with those." I lean on my side so I am laying next to Wanda.

"Well, shall we go down and say hello to our friends love bug?" Wanda nods, kissing me one more time before scrambling off the bed.

"Piggy back?" I chuckle moving to crouch in front of Wanda.

"On you get cuddle bug." I feel Wanda smile against my neck as she tucks her head against it, her arms wrapping gently around the top of my shoulders and her legs around my waist as I stand back up.

"I'm really liking the new name baby." She kisses the shell of my ear as I do a small jump to hoist her up a little bit, my hands now under her thighs keeping her up.

"Well it's going to be sticking around so I guess it's a good thing you like it." Wanda giggles softly resting her chin where my shoulder meets my neck kicking her feet cutely.