He took a deep breath and turned around. He saw no-one. Ren already left. He understood that Ren was here to scare him, to make him feel uncomfortable.

He remembered Jungkook told him to call whenever he want so he found jungkook's number in his contact list and called him without a second thought.

"Hey.." he felt relieved. Finally the voice calmed him down.

"J-jungkook" he answered with a wavering tone.

"Hey hey! What happened?" Jungkook worriedly asked.

"Jungkook Ren came to me again...."

Now Jungkook got that. It was normal for Taehyung to be scared Taehyung never encountered someone like Ren or any mafia. He was a innocent boy, far away from the dark world.

Jungkook was furious. Like really really furious. His mind was already messed up after hearing the man's words now Taehyung's. He somehow thought that Ren was the man who is obsessed with Taehyung. He can't let Taehyung stay alone. Without any thight security.

Yes Taehyung's family was very rich, reputed but Jungkook could provide Taehyung more safety than him. Atleast that's what he thought.

A hasty decision often leads to negative consequences. But jungkook could care less. He would take a big decision that will make regret one day or maybe not.

"Hello... Jungkook are you there?" Jungkook then realised he was on phone with Taehyung.

"Yeah.. sorry I was thinking something.." Jungkook apologised.

"No-no it's ok....." Taehyung shook his head "what were you thinking by the way?"

"I was thinking.... Can we meet tomorrow?" Uh-oh jungkook's mind was set already.

"Yeah... ofcourse. But where?" Taehyung finally had a small smile on his lips.

"The place you're right now." Jungkook suggested.

"Um... Do you where am I?"

"No..... Um.. I don't but you can tell me right?"

"Huh.. yes I can.. so..... We will meet tomorrow then?"

"Umhm.. thanks."

"Anytime tae."

"Uh. bye then.."

"Yeah. Take care."

After cutting the call Taehyung saw everything was already packed up.

"Tae. Get in the car, mr. Han will take you home." Jimin told Taehyung. As he was done with photoshoots he did not have to be with them more.

Taehyung agreed too. He was tired. First he could not sleep, then the creepy sounds and today the bad encounter. Everything made him tired.

When he reached home he straight went to his room. He freshed himself up and went to bed for a nap atleast.

In night-time when jimin came home they had their lunch togather. But something unexpected happened.

He whined to his mother to let him sleep with her and his dad togather. They were confused before because Taehyung loved to sleep alone in his room then why he was asking suddenly.

Only if they knew. They did not let Taehyung's request down, they agreed. That day Taehyung slept with his momma and dad.

In the same day Jungkook called a meeting between him and his hyungs. He strictly told everyone to be present there.

"Kidnap him that's final." He voiced out. His voice held no emotions at all but worry and rage. He was adamant.

Everyone was shocked after hearing this. The room was filled with tension.