"Were HAPPY TOO BITCH! FINALLY YOU GOT YOUR BOY!" And they hugged and congratulated the new couple.

Taehyung phone suddenly vibrated. He broke the hug and saw a message. His eyes became wide.

Jungkook 👀:
Taehyung where are you?
I'm waiting for you....

And to be honest he was so happy for his friends also for seojun hyung's arrival so he totally forgot about meeting with Jungkook.

He bit his toung and replied him.

Taehyung 🌸:
I'm so sorry Jungkook..
I'm coming right now you stay there.

"Guys you continue, I'll get some fresh air." They nodded and started to tease eachother and he excused himself.

When he was about to go to the third floor someone called him.

"Hey!"

"Excuse me! Do I know you?"

"Well.. I don't think you know me but I'm Ren "

"Oh.. well hi and bye." He turned to leave but halted.

"Kim Taehyung right?"

"Listen leave me A.L.O.N.E" Taehyung added some pressure in alone.

The boy smirked and leaned closer to Taehyung. He checked Taehyung out and said " you're sexy."

Taehyung cringed so hard. But the way Ren was looking at him made him scared. He pushed the boy and left the place.

He ran to the third floor as fast as he can. And saw Jungkook sitting there looking up again.

When Jungkook heard some sounds he turned his head and saw a panting Taehyung trying to catch his breath. He got up walked towards Taehyung.

"Hey.." Jungkook called Taehyung.

"Why are you huffing like this? Something happened?"

"Um.. yeah something happened.."

"Come sit first." Jungkook led the blue head towards the sitting area.

"What is it?" Jungkook was genuinely concerned for Taehyung.

"Um... Actually.. I met someone downstairs..."

"Who? You know that person?"

"No..... his name was Ren.. i never saw or knew someone like this?" Jungkook took the note to find the boy. Why? Because Taehyung was looking scared. So he wanted to know who made the boy feel like this.

And it was important for him... Why? 'cause TAEHYUNG was scared.

"Did he say something... You know you were....."

"He... Had a tattoo in his neck.... L.E something like that...He knew my name.. he called me...... sexy.... His gaze was lusty..." Taehyung muttered in a low voice.

L.E Jungkook frowned deeply. He just remembered something.... And he fisted his hands tightly.

He suddenly but gently pulled Taehyung in a side hug.