62: Honeymoon Night

Depuis le début

Soon, Kyōjurō's eyes narrowed and he growls a little, possessive, and moves to kiss you. Your mouths meet and you kiss gently, practiced and easy, until he deepens the kiss. His breathing slowed. He was so, so tempted to submerge you in his love.

"You excit me, Okusan♡." He say huskily, after pulling away and you giggled.

"Is that so? Is it because I'm wearing this yukata with flame patterns?" You teased.

"No....Maybe?... Okay yes! But it only adds more to your enchanted beauty! You've finally been 'dyed' by my colors, my love!" He says proudly.

You rolled your eyes at that, "well, don't think I'll start yelling "UMAI" and eating sweet potatoes with you, Kyō."

A boisterous, hearty laugh cut through the peaceful ambiance as Kyōjurō chuckles, but instead of getting angry at him for being so loud (and probably disturbing the neighbors), you'd found yourself laughing along with him, seeing him so happy.

Truly, Kyōjurō's so breathtakingly beautiful that you wondered how you'd gotten married to such a wonderful man?

"Alright then, as long as I can still call you my wife! Rengoku (Name), wife of the mighty Flame Hashira and the future mother of ten children!" Kyōjurō laughed at his own quip.

You immediately paled at that remark!

"What are ya, crazy?! No way in King Enma's hell am I having ten babies!"

With a blush, you replied, "How about? Rengoku (Name), Snow Hashira, wife of the arrogant Rengoku Kyōjurō, and future mother of one child?"

"Snow Hashira? Are you really going to accept Oyakata-sama's offer?" He questions.

You shrugged, "I'm still thinking about it, yet I'm not entirely sure I want to. Perhaps, I'll just stick to being a regular demon slayer. Unless, my husband wants me to?"

Kyōjurō chuckled, as a blush settled on his cheeks. He looked like an adorable schoolboy. "Oh, so I'm that kind of husband?"

"If you start boasting, I'm going to leave you here." You glared.

The jovial expression never left his face; golden eyes dancing with underlying mischief.

"But, isn't how I wooed you in the first place, my love?"

"Kyō." You warned.

He couldn't help but giggle as he pulled you closer to him. In a moment of seriousness, he still enjoyed teasing you. He can tell you were only joking and would never leave him.

He could have you all to himself and not have to worry about anyone or anything taking you away from him.

His lovely Yukionna. His beautiful snow flower. His beloved wife.

His eternal flame.

Kyōjurō wanted to scream it to the heavens; let the gods know how happy he is to finally have you and call you his.

"I know this is rather selfish of me, but I wish to make love with you tonight. Would you please indulge me, my love?" He whispers.

And before you could get another word in, he gently turned your head with his free hand, making you face him before capturing your lips.

Almost instantly, you melted against him-your lips automatically parting pliantly to his intruding tongue. A moan escapes you as the warm and wet appendage explores your mouth. Bizarrely, he tasted like apple and caramel, which made you sigh against his mouth.

You both continue your tongue tango, basking in the taste and feel of each other's mouths, until both of you had to break up for air. Heat was already building in between you two as Kyōjurō glanced into your eyes with so much affection and desire.

"May I?" He murmured before lifting up you slightly and further onto his lap, gently setting you down again so you were completely straddling his hips and securely pressed against his already growing length.

You moaned softly at the feel of him, "you're insatiable today, Kyō?"

"What can I say?" He grins, pulling your left hand towards his mouth and kissed each knuckle before continuing, "I finally have the most beautifulest woman in my arms right now, and as my wife for the rest of my days. I've never been as happy as I am at this moment." He says.

You don't ever remembering your obi coming undone or your yukata being opened, until you felt the coolness of the room licked your skin as it slid off your shoulders?

"And I'm very eager to see her in nothing, but this wedding ring." At that, he unraveled the cloth of your sarashi, causing your (small/medium/large) breasts to spew out.

You immediately tried to cover them, suddenly feeling shy, but he stopped you, "none of that. You're beautiful, my love" he says, one of his hands cupping your breast, gently squeezing and moving it around.

Kyōjurō then leaned down to kiss and lick a stripe against your neck, before giving your flesh a little nip.

You could do nothing to stop him feeling how much he was affecting you. He had always been a passionate lover, but this was something different? This was raw and almost devious, and every part of you crave his burning, mind numbing touch.

"K-kyō.." You moaned.

"(Name)-chan," Kyōjurō could barely contain himself. He could feel his erection twitch and any moment, it would become too painful to bare. A gentle growl had snuck its way into his speech.

"I want you," he leaned forward, causing the (s/c) skinned girl in his arms to fall back onto the plushy futon beneath them.

"A-are you sure?" You asked, feeling nervous.

You expected him to laugh, maybe to call you silly. Yet his heated stare said anything but as Kyōjurō pressed himself against the thin cotton fabric of your panties and you gasp upon feeling his hardness.

"Does that answer your question?" He chuckled.

You felt your lower stomach pool with arousal and anxiousness, feeling it twitch. You sighed, before wrapped your arms around his neck─pulling him a little closer to you as a silent gesture of contentment.

"Kyō..."

"Hm?"

"Don't.. hold back..."

-----

Notes:

Okusan = "my wife"

Sarashi - ("bleached cloth") is a white cloth used to make various garments in Japan. Women would often wrapped these around their chest as a makeshift bras.