Chapter 51: Of The Beginning

Začít od začátku

As he saw the girls scrunched up, nervous expression, (Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle slightly, and once he heard her confession, he brought the girl closer to his chest in a warm embrace and gently placed his hand atop her head. 

Once Ruby felt his warm hand on her head and his comforting arms surrounding her form, she looked up into the eyes of the one who held her so closely, and (Y/N) took that opportunity to do something that would change Ruby's life forever. 

The Faunus man slowly bent down to the girls lips, eyes never leaving hers, and chastely placed his own lips against hers in a quick peck, shocking Red into silence. As Ruby was left mind wiped by the showing of affection, (Y/N) broke the quick kiss and placed his lips softly on the girl's ear, whispering, "I think I might, like you a little bit too."

Once, the words glid into Ruby's ear canal, her formerly blank mind erupted into what felt like a million thoughts at once, each forcefully bombarding their way through her brain as they stampeded for her mouth, resulting in the intense sputtering and blushing that came from being kissed by the guy she was crushing on. 

"b-b-bu-wh-wha-h-ho-b-li-yo-m-I-I-ki_bu-uhm-wait" after what felt like an eternity of sputtering absolutely nonsense, Ruby managed to force the millions of thoughts back where they came from and squeak out the simple word to allow herself to recuperate. 

She took a deep breath to calm down as Qrow taught her to do whenever she got too overwhelmed and tried her hardest to get all of her thoughts in order before she spoke again, but when she looked back at the man that just pecked her on the lips, who was being very patient with her, her mind went blank again. 

Luckily, she recovered fast, allowing her to remember everything that had just happened and think of the thought that she originally had after she was given her first kiss. "Wait, so you're not mad at me?"

(Y/N) chuckled slightly as he rubbed the head of the adorable woman, "no, of course I'm not mad at you. What possible reason would I have to be mad at you for liking me a little bit?"

"Well, of course I thought that you'd get mad! Yang told me that people get mad and jealous when someone gets in the middle of other people's relationships, and you're in a relationship with so many other people! So naturally I thought that you'd be super angry, like one extra mad for every person you were already with. I just didn't want to be a homewrecker, but at the same time I couldn't really hold in my own emotions either, so I just told you and hoped for the best. Worst case being you got mad at me and then never wanted to talk to me again, and the best-case scenario would be that you like me too!" 

In that moment, a revelation suddenly befell Ruby and she shouted, "Oh my god you like me a little bit to! I was lying, I like you a lot a bit not a little bit, I just wanted to soften the blow, but do you really like me a little bit?!?!"

The new Faunus took a moment to suppress his laughter at the adorable woman who was practically sitting on his lap by now, "no, I lied to, I really, really, really like you Ruby" he said as he pulled her closer.

"Really?!?! That makes me so fricken happy! But wait, if I like you and you like me, then what do we do now? Do we date each other? But your already dating other people. You also, k-kissed me! Can we do that again? I really want to do that again! But normal friends don't kiss each other on the lips, so what are we? Are we just special friends now that like each other and kiss sometimes? I kinda like that! Can we be special friends that kiss each other sometimes? I don't want to lose you as my friend, I still wanna hang out, build weapons, make jokes, and other friend stuff, but I want to be more than friends. How do we do that? Wait, I can be your Girlfriend! Like, a special friend that is a girl so we can do lovey stuff and also do friend stuff! Can I be your Girlfriend?"