Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Fatima's POV

When Cole and I exited the classroom and headed straight to the canteen, all eyes were on us. Well, I can't blame them. They heard something destructive. They found something bad, but they are seeing the opposite effect now.

Who can't look at us, right?

That's life. Everyone will only look at you when there's something going on in your life. They can be true concerns, but often are lies and betrayal.

"Fatima." Zaalia called out to me as she looked at me with a faint smile on her face. I saw her eyes diverting towards Cole and back at me.

I scratch the back of my head and give both of my friends a wide grin.

"Hello." I greeted Zaalia and Brayden as Cole and I sat down in the opposite seats from them.

"So how's it? What really happened between you two?" Zaalia was the first one to ask, while Brayden just nodded his head.

I glance at Cole and he just stares at me intently, not even batting an eye, as if he was watching my reactions and waiting for my answer.

He looks bossy right now, but I know that he's waiting for me to ask for his help.

It's not that I can answer this alone though.

So I then looked back at Zaalia and started answering her question. I explained to them that it was just a small misunderstanding. Everyone misunderstood it and decided to have their own kind of story, and started believing in it, as if it were some prophecy.

"We misunderstood, but we stayed calm. He explained, and I listened. I processed it carefully and we made up!" I said in the end, with a positive energy surrounding me. A wide smile was still on my face, telling them that I was genuinely happy about it.

Zaalia and Brayden look at us with a smile on their faces. They look somehow relieved and proud. And that made me flattered.

This feeling is so assuring. Ah, I want to show them that whatever mess they make, no one can break Cole and I apart. Not when we're both in love with each other. No reasons, just us.

The lunch break was over, and while the four of us were walking towards the classroom, we saw Stacey and her minions.

Stacey glared, but instead of looking away just like I always did before, I raised my chin a little bit and gave Stacey my most annoying smirk. I narrowed my eyes at her and walked past her as I slightly raised Cole's hand that was intertwining with mine.

Anger flashes in her eyes.

Oh, this is my win.

I look at Cole when he nudges my shoulder using his elbow. "I saw that." He commented with a small smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes, flipping my hair in his face as I turned my back on him and went inside the classroom towards my seat.

***

When school's finally over Aaron and Jack joined us. And because of that, they invited us to have a drink with them, which they called "bonding" after school.

But to be safe, we did it at Cole's place. And as the sun set down, our topic made its way towards Stacey. Zaalia and Brayden had already left by this time, and it's just perfect because we don't want to put anyone in danger anymore.

That Fatty Girl [ English Version ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें