Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Fatima's POV

“Jonas is in the States? Really? Ha.” That's Jack after I told them what Jonas had messaged me yesterday. I look at Cole, only to see him with nothing on his face. It's as if he did not really care about it. 

By the way, we're at the school's canteen. The five of us: me, Cole, Jack, Brayden, and Zaalia. Aaron and Reighnity were, of course, still at the hospital. 

Jack, Brayden, and Zaalia were totally shocked about the news I just gave them. We all have more questions for each other but refuse to voice them out since we all know that we don't have any answers to give. We just don't really know what's been running through our president's mind.

Though we all have one thing on our mind. Jonas was devastated by their breakup with Stacey and decided to move on by moving to a distant location.

“Tss. Enough with your topic already.” Cole said, and stood up from his seat. We all looked at him as he did so, but I was the only one who got the courage to speak up to him. 

“Oh? Where are you going?” I asked, looking at his plate. Ah, he's already done eating.

I look back at him again. “I'm just going to pee. Don't leave this place until I come back, alright?” He said, giving Jack a glance at which the boy nodded his head consecutively. 

I watched Cole as he finally started walking, exiting the canteen. I looked at my food and decided to just talk with the others. 

But not long after that, I can feel myself wanting to pee as well. So I told them that I was just going to the girl's comfort room. 

“I'll come with you.” Zaalia said, but I immediately shook my head as I saw her still munching on her food. The boys are also still eating. I know why they wanted to come with me, but I can't just bother them like this every time. 

The girl's comfort room is not that far from here either, so I guess I can manage. But of course, I just said that. But the memory of being hit on the head is currently playing in the back of my mind.

I told the same to Zaalia that time, and instead of coming back to them, they found me in my own pool of blood. That's traumatizing for them, for sure...

I smiled at them reassuringly. “No, it's fine. I'm fine on my own. The three of you finish your meals, and I'll be back in a flash!” I told them, they show emotions of protest, but I never look back at them anymore. 

And it was not nice to hold back my urine!

I was a few steps already towards the comfort room, but then the person I least expected just almost bump into me.

“Hm? Look who we have here. Why is the fatty girl alone now?” Stacey looks at me up and down, obviously insulting me by the way her face crunches in disgust. 

What a bitch.

I am not even that fat anymore! I gritted my teeth. My hands were balling into fists because of irritation, but I kept a calm face. I know that she's just provoking me, and I can't just let her pride win over me. 

Stacey started to look around us as if she was looking for someone with a slight smile on her face. When she could not find anyone besides a few students, she pouted and looked back at me. 

“Say, where's Cole hm?” She asked, still with a damn pout on her face.

This bitch is really getting on my nerves. I just can't understand her. Her motives are so... senseless to me. Let's be real here. I'm mad at her but at the same time worried.