Prologue

Prologue

Fatima Reign's POV

The sun was up, sunlights are forcing its way inside my room through the window and the clock is ticking. But here I am forcing myself to fit in to my uniform. Actually, this event feels like a morning routine to me than a disaster. Or maybe both. Yeah, it was probably both.

"Hmp! Please fit in already, clock is ticking and I can't hold the time!" with a snort and grunts, I did my best to stop my breathing and to make my stomach smaller than ever.

Just a little bit.

There, there...keep on going...

Just a little bit okay? Just until I locked my skirt. Please hang on...

I locked the skirt tightly, smiling to myself for doing so and for succeeding. And because of stoping my breath a few times, I gasped for air immediately. Ah, I can feel myself getting a purple-lish face.

I hope I don't look that bad-

I was stunned by the sound of my skirt breaking, along with my heart and mind that seems also breaking. After what I've been through just to lock it! It's just going to give up on me?

I huff an irritated breath while tugging at my skirt to remove it already. And because of so much irritation I'm feeling right now, irritation about myself, about the skirt, about the school, about me...I bite it.

I bite at my skirt tightly that my teeth and jaw almost hurt, and anyone who will probably see me in this situation will not hesitate to call a 911 to send me to a mental hospital.

Breathing heavily after torturing the poor skirt, I just look at the mirror that's hanging on the wall of my room. Without any clothes, but a bra and a panty.

There I stared at my pitiful and pathetic body. You can't see anything but a fat girl with a long hair with no emotion on her face. I trace my face down to my not so obvious neck. I stare at my face closely, sure I don't have any acne lingering around my face, however having a neck that is not so obvious because of the fatness...didn't lift my mood up even a little.

I drop my hands both in my sides. Big tummy, fat and short legs, including my arms. I bit my lower lip and fight the urge of crying. I'm so ugly, I'm ugly and I'm aware of that fact. But crying is not a solution to my ugliness. It's pointless, God, I need to stop being pathetic.

After downing myself pathetically, I walk towards our kitchen to our refrigerator. I take my chocolate chips and coke in a can from it and go to my room immediately.

Without thinking about school again, I sat on my bed, barely having clothes and eat my foods while watching a K-drama.