Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Fatima's POV

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. Damn Cole, he probably opened the curtains in his room. I immediately sat up on the bed, eyes still half open.

"Good morning." My head immediately turned towards Cole, who was already in his blue striped long sleeve shirt. I look at him up and down before returning his greeting. "Good morning to you too."

"Go take a shower. And here," He handed me a paper bag. I look inside it and it has clothes for me. Not having a feeling to talk, I just nodded at him and go straight towards his bathroom.

Once I was done, I went downstairs towards the kitchen because I was hungry as hell. Yes, first thing in the morning. My routine before was to go towards our fridge and look for something to find.

I know I'm still the same I know, but now that I'm thinking about it, my weight right now is already way too far from my weight before. I just noticed it, but I'm already quite close to my goal.

And it's giving me a slight change in confidence now in myself.

"Let's eat so that we can go already." Cole called for me with a small smile on his lip. Without having a second thought, I dragged myself towards the table. After the both of us ate our breakfast, I volunteered to wash our plates.

Once we're already satisfied and ready to go, I excitedly hop inside Cole's car as he started shaking his head.

I can't help it! I don't know why, but ever since I saw his secret in the library room, getting to know more about his other side made me kind of excited in every way.

Yes, excited, even though I got scared at first. Very excited to the point that I started asking him about it while still inside his car.

"Cole, how many of your comrades are there in your hideout?" I asked, and Cole's side glared at me. My eyes twitch a little at his look. But in the end, he sighed and answered my question anyway.

"There are at least 50 in there. The rest, I'm not letting them just go in and out of it. It's a hideout. There are too many of us. And if they gathered in there like flies every day, our hideout would not be called a hideout anymore." Cole said as a matter of fact.

There's a possibility of their hideout being caught by their enemies. Enemies, do they have that? Stacey. Yeah,

"Hmm, then who is your right hand man?" I asked another question again. "It's Lath. Why?" He answered and that made me grin.

Of course, Cole will have his right hand.

"What about your left hand?" I asked and he immediately shake his head, which made me grin even more.

"Why don't you just make me your left hand then?"

"What?"

Cole's head immediately turned to me with a huge frown on his face. He almost stopped the car from running, but decided to cool himself down a little bit and continue on our way.

I simply scratch the back of my neck.

"What the hell are you thinking, woman? It's dangerous, so no you can't. For your information." He said with finality. Figures. I sigh and look out of the window.

"Fine. I'm sorry. I just got really curious. Especially when I saw those things inside your magical library." I said, shrugging my shoulders as my eyes got glued to the car's window.