Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Stacey's POV

I continued to struggle when the one holding me suddenly lowered me from his load. He also removed the lid and tied me to my mouth and eyes.

I was about to turn around to see the person's face who did this to me, but then that person suddenly disappeared from behind me. Where did that scumbag go?! That's fast!

However, when I looked around, I quickly forgot about my irritation. That individual, I believe, led me to the back of the amusement park.

I look around me carefully. Taking in whatever is happening inside my system. At. The center, there's a table and two chairs. There's also foods and drinks, I guess. I walk closely towards it so that I can take a good look. After observing the table, my attention got caught by some trees that are surrounding me. The lights that are attached to it are very noticeable. It's pretty.

I sigh. It's a sigh of relief, to be specific.

I thought I was a goner back there. But looking at all these things, I already knew that someone planned this. And it is a surprise. Well, it is very surprising indeed!

I really thought someone had already kidnapped me!

Another sigh came out from my mouth. This is so...cheap, and boring.

Then, where is he? The guy who planned all of this? Is he still coming??

I stood there, waiting for at least someone to show up. And not that long after, just like I thought, someone really did show up. 

My eyebrows immediately shot up, when a guy suddenly walk in from somewhere I don't really want to know, while he's playing on a violin.

And there's no telling that I didn't like the sound, it's so calm in the ears. Like I can close my eyes and just sleep this night away without caring about anything.

Because of that, I decided to stay.

And when Jonas finally decided to show up himself to me, I was never really surprise that it was him. Like, this set up is so old! But, okay, I'll admit that it's kind of relaxing. And you can say that I kind of like it as well.

After all, just looking at Jonas. You can already say that he is the person that will do this kind of thing. But still, I cannot believe that he's willing to go this far for me. I mean, I was not even serious about our relationship. To be honest.

All of a sudden, he start walking gracefully towards me. When we're finally eye to eye, he take my hands and stare deeply into my eyes. And I also did not realize that I was staring too much.

Did you like it? I gulp and look away from his eyes. I felt like I had been hypnotized. “Stacey?” I simply take a deep breath and start nodding my head. As a result, I organized myself.

Put yourself together, Stacey!

“Cute. By the way, I was asking you if you like it? I need your words, Stacey.” he's leaning closer to me as he said that, but immediately withdraw himself though.