Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Fatima's POV

It's decided. I will go with him and stay inside his car until their family dinner is done.

That's what my plan, not until we arrived at the said 'mansion'. The sun has just set, but the sky is still not that dark. A few stars are also becoming visible.

My jaw almost drop once my eyes landed at their huge mansion. Oh my goodness! Is this allowed? Am I allowed to stare at it? No wait, am I even allowed to be in here?

“Close your mouth and come out already!” He demanded like a boss. And even though I was still astonished at the huge mansion in front of me, my mind was immediately filled with nervousness. 

“Me? Why? Why do I have to go out too?” I asked. Completely nervous and clueless.

I planned on staying inside his car, but it looks like he won't let me do that. Is he letting me stay outside instead? Now I'm more nervous!

“Of course you're obviously coming inside with me! Why did you even agree to it then?” He growl, feeling a bit irritated.

IS HE BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

His family is going to be there and he is inviting me?! Is he losing his mind?! We don't even have a clear relationship status! If we are just classmates, or enemies, or friends! I don't know anything at all!!

“What's your problem now?” He irritatedly asked. And I can say that he's already losing patience with me. 

I look at him with a poker face before bursting out. “What do you mean? Are you really inviting me to have a dinner with your family? Look, I only have my uniform! And, and, and,”

“Is it really okay for me to go in there when we barely even know each other?” I asked, getting straight to the point.

“Woah, I don't expect you to care about your looks. But don't worry about that. My father doesn't really care much about how we look.” He gave me a faint smile. A surprisingly calm and assuring one.

I can almost feel the admiration he has towards his father.

“He just want manners. But yes, you're right we can't wear our uniform at the dining area since my brother's girlfriend are in there...” He looks at the ground while narrowing his eyes a bit, as if he's thinking of something thoroughly. 

So he's here with me after all!

Not short after, I heard him sigh. He raised his head and look at me. “Let's go to my room first. I'll try to find you some comfortable clothes too.” He said with finality.

Even though I hadn't processed what was happening yet, he immediately walked into the mansion.

I panick but immediately followed his steps.

Bastard! I am not ready!

Well, I am not expecting him to wait for me anyway. Those things are not his ways. That's something I've known since the beginning.

On our way to his room, I almost got lost a few times. I can't focus well on the man I'm following because of the amount of beautiful things I see inside their mansion.