Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Third Person's POV

Fatima has not woken up for two weeks. She has been in a coma for two weeks.

Felicia tapped the sleeping Cole next to Fatima's bed. “Cole, you must go home first, I'll stay here instead.” Cole opened his eyes and quickly shook his head.

“No, it's okay Auntie.” Cole objected.

Cole's father and brother also visited Fatima when they heard what happened to the girl.

Felicia sighed. “But Cole, you're not getting a proper meal here. Even your sleep is not complete. Just go home for now, hm? Your father is also worried about you.” Felicia said calmly to the young man.

Cole doesn't want to disrespect her. That's why, in the end, he didn't have a choice but to follow her. 

But before he leaves, he first crouchs down and plants a gentle kiss on the top of Fatima's forehead. “I'll be back tomorrow.” He straightens up and gives Felicia a tight-lipped smile as he politely pats on the shoulder of his girlfriend's mother.

He left and went to the parking lot of their hospital. But before he got in his car, he called Lath first.

“Boss?” Cole cleared his throat. “I'll go there.” The young man said coldly and immediately turned off the call. Yes, he only said briefly on the call and he can just text, but he already knows that Lath won't be able to read his message right away.

He got in his car and quickly drove it to their underground shelter instead of going to his house.

When he arrived, he did not even think about parking his car properly and just immediately dragged himself out of the vehicle. 

Once his feet were set on the ground, he ran towards the man who was already beaten and currently tied to a chair. And once Cole analyzed that he could already reach the bastard, he did not even hesitate to connect his hard fist to the beaten man's face. 

The man unconsciously groaned and eventually lost balance and fell on the cold ground, of course, along with the chair.

“Pull him up.” Cole ordered coldly to his men which they immediately followed. Cole ordered coldly to his men, which they immediately followed. Because no one on this ground can defy him. 

“Take it easy, boss Cole. Why don't we just kill him already? He seems like he doesn't want to sing after all.” Lath said, lazily sipping on his cigarette.

Cole look at him with dead eyes. “Is that so? Go kill him then. I guess he had already suffered enough.” Cole said as he wiped the blood on his knuckles and walked towards the table, where on top of it was a bottle of whiskey.  

That man, who was almost good as dead, is the one who put Fatima in her current state. That is why Cole is livid. 

Always believe in Cole's words. He never faked it. Once he said it, you should never forget and instead mark it.

Cole's not perfect. He knows that he's wrong and brutal. A ruthless beast. But for him, he's just making it fair. He's just charging. Though there's a little bit of interest.