Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Cole's POV

After purchasing the beer at the convenience store, I immediately got into my car, switched it on, and drove away from that place.

I thought of going straight to Jack's house first, I heard them earlier that he's going to have a drink with Aaron. Those bastards, doesn't know how to invite their bestfriend.

When I arrived at Jack's, their maid immediately open their gate for me once they saw me coming. Getting off from the car, I didn't not glance at the maid even once and just invite myself towards their garden.

There I saw my two morons of a bestfriends. “Oh look who's here!” Jack said. “Look, he brought something!” Aaron commented while looking at my beers like it was his prey. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“Fuckers! These are mine. Touch it and you'll face the consequences. Learn how to buy yours!” I growl and sat on one of the chairs and open one of my beer of cans.

I swallowed the alcohol and immediately felt the hard liquid spread inside my throat, but there's no issues, I was used to it.

“What a creep.” Jack whispered to Aaron but I doubt that because I heard it as well. I glared at the both of them, because obviously, I am the one they are referring to.  I was just in dazed for a moment there, and this is what I already got.

I don't have normal friends, fine.

“Shut your trap, fuckers. Let me be in peace for a moment, damn it.” I turn away from them and just play with my phone. I was thinking about earlier. The call I did. I don't know why I did that, I just found myself wanting for some attention to the person who I don't really know.

I heard her voice earlier. I did not imagine for it to be that angelic. But she seemed hesitant though. Tss, why of course. That's just natural, a stranger just started texting and now suddenly calling you in an unexpected time.

Why did I even typed some random numbers on my phone? It's because I'm bored. Yup, I am fucking bored that time.

“What's up, crazy man? You look like you're in the mood but at the same time you're aren't.” Aaron approached. I did not mind what he just said. He's always saying something useless anyway.

“Just mind your own business.” I retorted and open my already second can of beer. “Are you going to sleep in here?” asked Jack.

I frown. I'll probably get tipsy after finishing these drinks. So maybe it's better to just stay the night in here. “That will be better.” I answered while pointing at Jack and he nod his head.

“Okay,”

In the moment of silence, I suddenly remembered my unknown text mate. Or should I call Darkness. There's no doubt that she's a girl. I already heard his voice, although I heard a voice from a boy as well. But it's obvious that the first person to answered me back, is a voice of a girl. 

I suddenly got the urge to find her. Well, I guess she's not the far from me. In fact we are in the same city. What if I already saw her and she already did as well, but we doesn't know each other?

I purse my lips. I think that would be better. If it turns out that we already know each other, I'm fucking ending everything right there.