Chapter 26

Chapter 24

Reighnity's POV

When I had no more reason to stay in front of Stacey I decided to leave already.

I put on my helmet and started driving to my house. But I immediately frowned when I saw a car in front of my house.

Even before I could get off my motor, I immediately saw Aaron's familiar figure.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a serious expression.

Aaron smile awkwardly.

"Well, I'm inviting you for lunch. Please come with me. This is also for helping me and for offering as well." He smiled after saying that. Hope is obviously glistering in his eyes.

Erm?

I sigh and scratch the back of my head. "Apology accepted, now you may go. No need with lunch. Thank you." I waved at him and was about to go inside my house when he suddenly stopped me by holding my forearm.

"Please? I can't sleep like this. I feel like I needed to do this... So please, just this time." He said that made me rolled my eyes.

I snatched my arm back from him harshly. "And? If I go with you, where do you plan on taking me?" I asked, crossing my arms above my chest.

His face brightened up, as if I had just said yes when I hadn't.

"To the mall. I'll just take you out for lunch and go watch a movie. Or whatever it is that you want to do. We'll do it."

It sounds like a date to me, though. Oh well, maybe I can accept this offer from him. After all, I'm also hungry right now. And maybe this will be a good break for all those things that are happening around me.

"Fine. Let's go now." I said but he's still not moving. Oh? What now?

"What is it now?" I asked irritably. He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Uh, no. It's just, I bought a dress for you..." He lifted his hand and showed me a paper bag.

I frown and immediately shake my head. "There's no way I'm gonna wear that." I said glaring at him. He bit his lower lip and nodded his head.

I rolled my eyes and sigh. "Fine. I'll go change, but I will never wear that dress." With that, I left him outside my house without saying anything anymore.

Once I got inside my room, I immediately changed into a brown long-sleeve shirt and black suit pants.

After that, I manhandle my hair into a ponytail. And that's it. I never wear make-up. I don't like them.

I take my keys with me and go outside to him. I caught him looking at me intensely that made me look away from him.

"Let's go." I said and was about to get on my motor, but then he immediately stopped me.

"Hey, hey, stop woman." He said pulling me towards his car with a slight chuckle. "There's no way I'm going to let you drive your motor, get inside the damn car." He said and opened the car door for me from the front seat.