Chapter 28

That Fatty Girl

Chapter 26

Cole's POV

I opened my eyes. This time, the pain I felt earlier is slowly fading until it's finally gone. I felt like I'd been rebuilt again. There's no more aching right now. I am fine.

"A-are you alright now?" I lifted my gaze only to meet Reighnity's worried eyes. Lath, Aaron, and Jack. All of them are surrounding me.

I nodded my head. "I'm fine." When I said that, Lath immediately gave me a hand and carefully pulled me up to my feet.

"What's that? You're definitely hurting earlier. Do you want me to check you in at the hospital?" Lath offered, which I just returned with a shake of my head.

"There's no need about that. I just...just need to cool my head." I said and looked at Reighnity, who'd been eyeing me ever since I opened my eyes. It's as if she's already seen through me.

"Cole, can't you still remember me?"

Oh? She's sharp as always.

Well, I guess there's no need for me to hide it anymore.

I took a deep breath and slightly nodded my head at Reighnity's question. I saw the confusion on everyone's faces, especially Aaron's. But I didn't expect Reighnity to hug me all of a sudden.

I looked up and didn't move as her hug tightened around me. I really want to push her away, but I think that would be too cruel.

Plus, I'll admit it. I'll admit that I was kind of relieved when I remembered everything, including her. That my memories of her are finally solved. But thinking about the situation now, I can't still be happy about it.

She move away a little from me and stare at my eyes.

"Cole, finally...you do remember me now, right? C-can we, can we still continue what we have before?" I froze at what she just said.

The gasp from Aaron and Jack filled my ears. I wanted to look at Aaron to tell him to get Reighnity off of me, but there's something... there's something about Reighnity's eyes that made me think a little.

***

Reighnity's POV

Cole just simply stared down at me after I asked that question to him. I know I'm being a desperate bitch right now, but you can't blame me. I've been longing for him for almost three years.

"Cole don't listen to her. What about Fatima?" With a serious look on his face, Aaron said, I stared at him. He clenched his jaw as his gaze turned on me.

I just painfully look away from his burning gaze.

Aaron scoffed at our situation. But before any of us could even speak, Aaron just turned his back on us and left. He left the park with a long stride and some curses leaving his mouth. He really looks mad.

"Cole, let's go as well. We already know who's the culprit." The guy named Lath said, giving me a cold stare that made
me shiver down my spine.