Chapter 7

That Fatty Girl

Chapter 7

“Where are you really taking me?” I asked again for the fourth time already. But she didn't say anything again and keeps on ignoring me as if I am not with her.

She simply snatched the key to our car, and all I could do was keep quiet while she drove the thing.

What is she up to, seriously?

We arrived at our location around ten minutes later. I look outside the window as soon as the car stopped. And my jaw almost reach the floor and my eyes almost left my eye socket.

Hey, wait! What is this?! What are we doing in this location? Why are we infront of a gym?!

“Get out.” she ordered me but I just look at her in bewilderment. “What now, Fat? I said get out!” she already exploded and because I still want to live and I love my life even though it's kind of painful sometimes, I don't want to just perish in this cruel world.

I was about to step outside, but then I noticed that she's still inside the car so I changed my mind and look at her.

“Argh! What now?!” she asked, already frustrated.

“You go out first.” I said with a straight face. She did not say anything and just rolled her eyes, before doing what I just said. And because of it, I came up with my deadly idea.

I immediately lock the door on my side. She seems to noticed it and immediately march towards me, and I swear to every mythical creatures, I almost saw my second life.

She narrowed her eyes at me, she's still outside and I am still inside but I can see her clearly. However, when she slowly lifted her right hand, like she's showing to me something, I just wanted to kill myself right here, right now. Yes, forget what I just said earlier about not wanting to perish in this world.

How??

How can I forget that she has the key!

Ugh! It was obvious to me! I knew it! I knew it! She's uo to something!

She open the door voluntarily and just suddenly pull me out the car. What the heck! Why is this girl so strong??

“What are we really doing in here??” I asked again, I'm really close to crying right now. I felt like I was being kidnapped! I watch her massage the bridge of her nose.

“Isn't it obvious? We are at the gym,” she even pointed at the building infront of us. Oh, we're infront of the gym, so what? “What is being done inside the gym?” she look at me waiting for an answer, but then I just shrug my shoulders.

“Oh, mercy. God, give me more of this so called patience.” she dramatically said and facepalm after. Idiot. This girl is an idiot! Of course I know what's being done inside this building! I just don't really want to think about it.

“We're going to reduce your weight.” there, there she said it. She said those words as if it's so easy to do it!

I stare at him with my poker face, but in the inside, I am literally screaming. I glance at the gym, ah! I think my do-not-go-to-the-gym disease is already attacking. Damn, there are many people inside this building for sure. I don't want them to see me. What if someone from our school is in there??