Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Cole's POV

Attendance

Discuss

Activity

[ Another subject ]

Quiz

Check

Discuss

Recess!

I took a deep breath. Ahh! It's very hard to study. But just a little push, Cole. Just a little push and everything related to this will be gone from my life. 

I invited the two to go to the canteen. For now, I won't approach Fatima. Given the fact that she's still uncomfortable around me because of the stares and whispers she's getting, I know that my friends wanted to talk to me. So I'll give them some answers.

Come on, I'm not that cruel. 

Once we reached the canteen, the three of us immediately sat down in our usual seats. No one dares to come or sit by it because they already know whose territory it is. 

“Now then, explain everything.” Jack said, as soon as our asses meet the seats.

I sigh. “Yes, it is true that I like her. I don't know when did it start and how, when she's not my type at all.” I said with a serious expression on my face.

“Hm, you have a point. You've changed ever since when you told us that you were texting a random number for fun. Until then, you never lay your eyes on any of the ladies here, and your contact with Fatima becomes more frequent.” Jack said, repeating all the facts again without his knowledge. 

So I told them the whole story. That the one that I've been texting before is really Fatima. They laughed at me, but they were also amazed and shocked. I was too, actually. When I found out that it was Fatima.

“Really? You cut your class just because of Fatima? And you are telling us that she even had dinner yesterday with your family?” Aaron asked one by one. Astonishment is clearly visible on his face. 

“You do really like her, huh?” Jack narrowed his eyes at me. But I just scoffed at him and looked away. 

But the only thing that's been running through my mind is that I have a huge problem. I like Fatima alright. I can court her now whenever I want. But the problem is, my father... 

I am afraid of my father's reaction. Although he already knows what Fatima is to me, He still does not know that Fatima is the daughter of my mother's other guy.

My father never gets mad at us without a valid reason. But if ever he gets mad, the hell will raise itself here on the earth. 

Fuck. I'm exaggerating. But that's how I feel every time he's gotten mad. To be honest, he never laid his hand on us. But he never spoiled us either. 

Now that I can feel myself getting serious about relationships, I don't want my father and I to have a conflict just because of it.