Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Cole's POV

After I took Fatima to their house, I immediately went to our hideout. I will discuss what just happened with Lath tonight, and I have decided to visit Aaron later. 

But putting aside that, I can't stop thinking about Fatima's request. It really shocked me. I didn't really know what to feel when those words came out of her mouth. 

It's so brave of her to say that. I'm kind of proud, I'll admit it. Nonetheless, I can't help but worry about her.

I really didn't want to accept her request, but she's so good at convincing. I don't know how she did that, but yes, in the end, she made me say yes. And I'll have her training at our hideout every weekend.

Once I arrived at the hideout, Lath was already in front of me. He doesn't have a patient for tonight. That's why he's here faster than I thought. 

“Good evening, boss.” Lath smiled as he waved at me with a bottle of beer in his hand. He's probably drinking with Wilson and the others again. 

I nodded my head to him and go straight towards our couch.

“Stacey did something crazy again,” I sigh before continuing. ”We need to move now as soon as possible. Fatima and Aaron were already too much and we don't need any more victims now.” I explained, looking at Lath and at some of my men. I checked if they were listening and, yes, they are.

“Aaron? What happened this time?” Lath asked with furrowed eyebrows. “He got beaten up to a pulp. He's currently at the hospital right now.” I answered his question.

There was a moment of silence in the room for a moment, until I remembered Fatima and I's brief argument earlier at the hospital. I decided to tell them about it because Fatima would be here more often than they thought. I don't want them to disturb us. Even though they are bros to me, they can't just be friendly with my girlfriend.  

As I was explaining to them what Fatima wanted, Lath offered me one bottle of beer. They all looked nervous and, at the same time, shocked and amazed once I finished telling them that Fatima would have training at our hideout every weekend.

After finishing that one bottle of beer Lath gave me, I immediately went back towards my own house. I still have class tomorrow. But before drifting off to sleep, I called Jack to check on Aaron's situation at the hospital.

“Aaron's already stable. He had also already been transferred into a private room.” I close my eyes with a sigh of relief.

“Okay...that's good. Guess I'll just visit him after class tomorrow. How about you? Are you going to attend school tomorrow?” I asked him.

“Yes, actually I was about to go home now. Reighnity didn't want to leave Aaron's side and just told me to go home and rest. She will stay to take care of Aaron, she said.” Jack explained and I can't help but to feel bothered.

“Is that so? Then I might as well call Lath to make the security at the hospital tighter. Thanks Jack. You go home and rest.” I said and hung up the call immediately so that I could inform Lath about what I just said.

***

Waking up early and thinking about going to school is already making me frustrated and lazy. But it can't be helped. I've been skipping class for almost one week now because of the events happening around me.