Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Fatima Reign's POV

When I entered the school's hallway, whenever I pass by or meet a student they will start laughing. Seriously? Until now?

'Ofcourse you're a hot topic until now!' I thought.

"Oh! Fatty is here! Wait Fatty, where's your sauce?” A student said and the crowd laughed.

I just ignored them or let's just say I'm used to it. I entered the classroom and went to my chair which is at the very back.

I don't know why. I'm sure my surname is starting with letter A, therefore why am I in the back? And the other students whose surnames are starting with A as well, are all comfortable on the front? That's just unfair! But maybe that's okay and at least no one will make fun of me from behind.

I look at my wrist watch and saw that it's still 7:39 am, the start of class is exactly 8:00. I just looked outside and watched the people playing on the soccer field.

I somehow think about him...'star'. Who are you really? But my fantasy was ruined when someone hit me.

I gasped. "Hey!" annoyed I said and looked at who had done it. Great...just great. “Oh! are you complaining now? First you humiliated me there at the gate and now you are resisting?”

He lean down, making his level just like mine. "Who do you think you are?" He said, full of sarcasm.

He looked behind him where his two friends were and seemed to be waiting for something, since he's lending his hand.

It was a notebook. He's probably making me do all the works for this class. "Here, do that clearly, ha? If you don’t want me to do what Stacey did, except mine is more fun."

He grin and was about to hit me using the notebook but then someone held his hand before it happened.

"Dude, don't you think that it's too rude to hit a girl like that?" I look up to that guy and it turned out to be...Jonas. My savior!

"And who the fuck are you?" Cole asked as his jaw tightened then violently took his hand in Jonas's grip. Stacey is now watching.

"You don't know anything about this school 'no? Perhaps, you only know how to enjoy life.” Jonas sigh in disappointment.

“I am Jonas Buenavista, the SSG president of this school. Now, shall we talk about the incident just now? Are you having fun hitting a girl?” he mockingly said as he held a staring contest with Cole.

I was just looking at Jonas, this is why I liked him. I hope he's Star! Because apart from Mama, he's the only one who knows my number so...maybe he likes me too however too just shy to admit, so he made a new number and then texted me with it.

Ah, being delusional is addicting. I need to stop this.

"Your introduction is nonsense, you said that I'm not listening, right? You're right.  Therefore I don't give a damn to every words you say man." He said this on Jonas' face and then sat down in his chair as if nothing had happened.

Jonas finally look at me. "Are you alright?” he asked. "Im okay..." I smiled reassuring him. "Good, I'll treat you later." He ruffles my hair and leave my room immediately.