Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Cole's POV

Reighnity left the two of us in front of my house eventually. I invited Fatima inside, which she didn't refuse. But as we both go inside, her mouth is still not finished lecturing me. 

Lecturing me on how I was such a burden to Reighnity. She's really embarrassed and thankful at the same time for me. 

To be honest, this is not the reaction I was expecting from her. I thought she would get mad and jealous. She'll hate me again... but I knew Fatima wasn't like the other girls. She's unique. She is very beautiful and unique in her own way.

“Do you have any plans for today?” Fatima asked as she walked towards my kitchen and I followed her silently until now. 

In a swift move, I drag myself beside her so that we can see eye to eye. I shook my head at her question earlier.  “I don't. Why? Do you?” I asked back with a furrowed eyebrows.

She look at me and shake her head as well.

“I don't. But I'm hungry right now. I want to cook something.” She said and started opening my fridge. I purse my lips.

“I don't have any ingredients left. I guess we should just go eat outside, of course it's my treat.” I suggested with a smile. She nodded her head in satisfaction with my idea and told me that I should go take a shower while she waited for me in the living room. 

I immediately agreed with her. I smelled like booze right now. 

After I took a shower, I immediately headed downstairs towards my girlfriend. And once I stepped into the living room, my attention was caught by the television. An episode of SpongeBob is currently playing, and I found my adorable girlfriend watching it silently. 

Pft.

She was so into it that she didn't notice me walking near her behind. I slowly lean down to the level of her ear and blow on it. She jolted with a shocked expression on her face as she looked at me. 

“Done watching SpongeBob? Can we go now?” I asked teasingly as I grinned at her flushed face.

She just playfully rolled her eyes at me and finally got up from the couch. I watched her as she turned off the TV and the one who left the house first towards my car. 

While we were inside the car, I asked where she wanted to eat. Fatima is a simple girl, so I was not surprised anymore when she asked me to go towards the fast food named Jollibee.

I ordered the ultimate burger steak for me and Fatima ordered chicken with spaghetti. She even added rice to her order, and her drink is a cokefloat, whereas mine is just a sprite.

And while we're eating our food, I can't help but glance at her as she eats her food silently but also happily. 

Foods can really satisfied girls in no time, 'no?

We decided to stay at the fast food restaurant for awhile, once we had already finished our meals. And while the two of us were comfortable sitting across from each other, Fatima suddenly asked me a question that immediately took me aback.

“Can you tell me about your past with Reighnity?” She asked me with a nervous look on her face. I look at her with an "are you serious?" expression on my face. I sigh and scratch the back of my head.