Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Fatima's POV

After the talk with Cole's father, Cole immediately took me home. I told him that everything I'd just heard was making my head hurt and that I just wanted to spend the remaining hours of the day resting before it ended.

Once we arrived, Cole insisted that he should stay with me for awhile. He was so understanding and thoughtful that I couldn't even decline his offer. 

Plus, I need to tell him about that stalker and Jonas thing. I knew that he had already noticed it, and before he could even make an unsure move, I should inform him that everything was already settled. 

“Spill the beans, Fatima. You want to say something, right?” My eyes widened a little, but I immediately grinned at my boyfriend. He's always an observer. I should not be shocked anymore that he sensed it. 

We were both sitting on top of my bed. I was in an Indian seat style beside him, while he was sitting on the edge of the bed, with his arms crossed. 

“You're sure fast to notice things. Well, to be straight-forward, yes, I do have something to tell you.” I said as I looked at him. 

”Do you remember Tyrone? The guy I bumped into in the restaurant the other day?” Cole immediately turned his head towards me once he heard that name come out of my mouth.

“What about him?” He asked with a stern voice and a serious expression on his face.

Okay, his expression and reaction confirmed that he was aware of what Tyrone was doing these past few days. 

“Then, you must know about him stalking us, 'no?” I asked with a small smile on my face. Cole looked at me with slightly widened eyes. 

“Y-yes. But, you know? I mean, you also know about it? Since when?” Cole asked one after another. I look at him with a bewildered face. What's with him? It's not that hard to notice the man. 

“Uhm, last week? I guess. Ever since our training began, and that's been for almost three weeks.” I said with a little shrug of my shoulders.

Cole look at me intently. “Ah, another one. You said that you already knew about Tyrone. Then you probably confronted Jonas about it, right?” I said to Cole, and this time he stood up from sitting on my bed. I look at him, shocked by his reaction.

“Jonas? Why would I confront him?” Cole asked, not knowing anything at all. I let out a sigh and grin at my boyfriend, a teasing grin at that, who's looking at me suspiciously right now.

“Oh? Cole, don't tell me you haven't got any information about Tyrone yet. Ha? Am I right? Does this mean I was the first to find out about this?” I said, using a teasing tone as I poked the side of Cole's body playfully. 

Cole looked away from me and clicked his tongue. “Tsk. Just tell me the whole story Fatima.” He demanded as he slumped back, sitting on my bed again. 

I crossed my arms and grinned widely at him with a shake of my head consecutively. “It can't be helped. Seriously, you're so hopeless sometimes.” I said in a mocking tone but with a playful smile. Cole just smirked and scoffed at me.

So I explained everything to him. That Tyrone is Jonas' cousin. And basically, Tyrone's working for Jonas as my secret bodyguard, in contrast. I explained to Cole that Tyrone and Jonas did not mean any harm by doing the stalking thing. And that I already told them that those kinds of actions are disturbing, so they should stop them. That I am fine without them doing it, though I really appreciated the thoughtful movement of my, well, best friend.