Chapter 47: The Snake And The Tiger

Start from the beginning

The electricity didn't come and go, instead they permeated the cloudy air like active lighting in a storms cloud, as her clawed fists clenched further her body began coursing with the same electricity that littered the rooms air.

"He is MY Master" the girl yelled as red magic circles began filling the surrounding space.

"No, he is not!" The woman responded as the wind in the room whipped into green blades, lifting clothes, pens, chairs, and anything else that wasn't heavy enough to withstand the force.

"Yes, he is!"

"No, he isn't!"

"YES, HE IS!"

"You may think that he belongs to you but that is far from the truth! He belongs more to me than he ever will you, I came first, I was loved first, and I will remain first! After I put you in your place once more you are more than welcome to Love him as much as you wish from seat number two!" The ground suddenly erupted in flaring blue electricity paralyzing everyone it touched, and the woman's azure eyes glew brighter than they ever had.

The other girl remained unfazed as her body began glowing with crimson magic circuits that traced her form, connecting as they reached the center piece that was on her forehead. "You may have come first but that doesn't mean that he belongs to you either!" 

"I may not have been loved first, but I understand that Master loves me more than he'd love anyone else and that includes you! So, if you love my Master so much, you can give him all the love you want to after I swallow you whole and turn you into my Disciple!"

The tension and aggression in the room had peaked, demonic red eyes began peaking through the black smog that surrounded the girl and fully formed wind blades and flashes of powerful lightning appeared around the woman, but before either of them was able to strike they heard a loving, soothing, enamoring voice that they couldn't forget even if they wanted to. 

"Ayo, what the fuck is going on here?" The instant (Y/N)'s voice penetrated the aggression in the air and reached the women's ears, they immediately stopped everything they were doing. The glow that illuminated from their crimson and azure eyes stopped, the wind that kicked up the loose objects in the room vanished, the black cloud that surrounded the girl dissipated, the current of blue lightning that ran across the ground disappeared, the magic circuits that ran along the girl's body were deactivated, and the woman's form was no longer clad in blue lightning. 

In an instant the room went from loud and destructive to silent and docile as both women immediately turned to face the one that spoke.

"Master/Master!" They yelled simultaneously as they saw the man and joyous smiles ran across their faces, however once they saw their Master's face their smiles began to dissipate. Their Master looked at the both of them with confusion and concern evident on his face. 

The Faunus woman that clung on to his to his arm looked at the duo in the same way except she was far more confused and interested than anything else. Immediately following the sudden realization that their Master had returned and was looking at them with anything but a smile, was the immense regret that came with being caught in an extremely unsightly display.

(Y/N) took a deep look at the two of them, now clearly recognizing who they were but still confused on how they had transformed in such an extreme way in such a short amount of time. "Byakko," he said as he looked at the very, very tall woman, "Lilith," he began as he looked at the smaller girl, "firstly I need both of you to calm down and explain to me why you both got so hype in the first place." 

"There is no reason for you two to be coming this close to fucking each other up, at all. Secondly, what happened to you both, you look really different? But, before you explain anything, let's get settled down."