chapter 35

Aadhya was not feeling well thats why she came back to mansion with Nandini. All the events were flashing infront of her eyes. Swara and Anshuman, she felt a fear crawl inside her. She lived with them, if not for Avi, they would have abused her. She was caressing her chest to calm herself. She met with diya and zara, both asked her to go home seeing her condition.

Avi was with her father and chachu, that's why she didnt disturbed him.

Aadhya- Avi protected me from them. He was my shield,, he made sure that i didn't live with them, that's why he asked me to accompany him in the office. Poor zara what she had gone through, how can they do this to her, how can Anshuman ...

Thinking about all these, she felt her head heavy, her vision got blurred. She hold the nearby chair to studied herself.

Suddenly she felt two pairs of arms hugging her from behind.

Avi- ssshhhh Aadhya calm down everything is fine...

Aadhya nodded her head and slammed herself on his chest.. Avi pulled her more close and sat on bed taking her with him. Aadhya was trying to calm herself down, Avi's presence was calming her, she held him close. Avi was a patting her back.

Avi- Aadhya everyone is fine. Kabir is bringing zara home tomorrow and diya di will also come home tomorrow..

Aadhya- what about them..

Avi- your father and chachu will take proper care of them..

They both sat like that, Avi was deep in his thoughts, he was drawing patterns on Aadhya's waist. Aadhya was staring him.

Aadhya- Avi...

Avi- hmmmmm

Aadhya- I love you...

Avi looked at her, she was staring him lovingly, she traces his tattoo on neck, and slightly kiss it.

Aadhya- why are you so nice Avi, being surround with so much evilness, you are still pure. I am so lucky Avi, so lucky to have you..

Avi felt guilt bubbling inside him.

Avi- Aadhya i am not pure, i am also a monster.. Aadhya silenced him but putting her palm on his mouth..

Aadhya- no you are not a mosnter.

Avi - I am .. you dont me Aadhya, you dont know my dark side, the day you'll know about it, i am sure you'll leave me.

Aadhya made him looked at her.

Aadhya- I dont know what you are talking about Avi, all i know is that your eyes never lie and in your eyes i have seen immense amount of love, love for me. I have seen your love in your care, in your concern. You dont have to say anything i know my Avi can never be a monster and if you are then i love this monster. If there is any dark side of yours i love that darkness of yours. And trust me when i say i will never leave your hand Avi, nothing in this world can take me away from you, not even you.

Avi looked at her, today he felt the depth of her love, he feel blessed, after all those hatred which he received from his family, loved ones, Aadhya's love is healer, its is salvation.

Avi- I fucking love you Aadhya.

Saying this he kissed her.... in this kiss he was pouring his feelings, his love to her.

Avi- Aadhya promise me one thing. You wont leave me, never.

Aadhya cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

Aadhya- I promise you Avi, I will never leave you. Aadhya will always stay with her Avi no matter what.

Avi's eyes welled hearing her promise. Aadhya wiped his tears with her hand and shook her head. Avi again took her in a kiss this time the kiss was slow and gentle.

Avi- I love you..

Aadhya- I love you.

Avi now laid her on bed and start his second round of love making. Aadhya knew that he is insatiable, from past 15 days, he is making love to her, everywhere, their room, in his office, in car, in Washroom. Its like Avi couldn't get enough of her. Aadhya was loving every bit of it. She craves his touch like air. 

It was early morning, when Aadhya heard sounds of cars. She knew that zara and diya have arrived but she was to tired to even move a single muscle. Avi was sleeping soundly on her. Aadhya roll her eyes.

Aadhya- This man, what he eats that he never gets tired. Look at him and now look at me. Why do i feel like i am paralyzed.

Avi- its because you need to do proper exercise Adhya, your body has become too lazy.. you cant climb 10 stairs without huffing.

Aadhya gaped at Avi, whose eyes were closed. .

Aadhya- my body is fit and fine, its you who always make me tired.

Avi- I am helping you Aadhya, our night workout will help you increase your stamina. Talking about stamina i am thinking of adding 2 more rounds in our workout. Saying this he slightly turned around and hold her more close to him..

Aadhya widened her eyes in horror.

Aadhya- you are jokinng right. She whispers.

Avi- No baby, i am damn serious about it. Saying this he again goes back to his sleep whereas Aadhya heart starts beating fast, just listening to his dirty talks, Aadhya body reacted on his own. She tightly clenched her thighs and stop her mind to think dirty.
Soon she also fell asleep. Holding him closer to herself.