chapter 37

Everyone was present at the dinner table. Aarohi and siya were pampering Diya, they were feeding her all her favourite food.

Nandini- Let her breath, you both are stuffing her mouth with all dishes at once.

Aadhya chuckled on her dadi comment. Kabir was glaring his mother, pakhi was smirking. The moment zara opened the door seeing her flushed face, Pakhi understood that they were doing something dirty.

Pakhi- well i was thinking that, you all should go on a trip.

Aadhya- I think its a great idea. Avi smiled seeing Aadhya's excitement.

Vikram- but Diya.

Pakhi-Ohh Vikram i am not asking you to go immediately, you all can go when diya is fit and fine.

Diya also nodded her head.

Pakhi- What about you Kabir, i guess you also need some alone time with Zara dont you son... Pakhi winked at him

Kabir- oohh you knew, i thought its difficult for you to understand this. Kabir said in a accusing tone. Zara gaped at this mother and son duo, who were shamelessly talking about kabir's private life. Everyone in table gave confusing glance to Pakhi and kabir.

Pakhi- What, its just today i disturb them when they were making out..

Zara looked horrified at pakhi, vivan spits the water he was drinking, vardhan just shook his head , Aadhya bite back her smile, Ruhanika looked at Pakhi wide eyed..

Kabir-Mommm..

Zara ran from table, making everyone busrt out laughing.

Pakhi- she is cute..

Kabir- i know, saying this he kissed Pakhi on cheeks and ran away after zara.

Ruhanika was watching kabir and zara. The way kabir is with zara, the way he care for her, pampered her, tease her, he never done these things with her. It was her who took all initiative, kabir remained confused throughout their relationship. A guilt creep inside her, how much she had hurted zara,that girl is so pure so innocent just like Aadhya and Diya. Now looking at the smiling faces of this family, she felt horrible thinking of snatching their happiness. She can't do this she is not a monster. This family is filled with love, love for each and everyone. Vikram, Arjun and zara were not their own blood, but they all treated them like Diya, Aadhya and kabir. The time she had spent in Madhavgarh, she had only heard good things about Aarohi and Veer from people. The people of Madhavgarh workshipped their king and queen. Its time that she tell everyone truth. Truth of her relationship, truth of her fake pregnancy and truth of revenge. She wont be a part of this madness anymore. She had already lost everything, she wont let others loose their loved ones specially her brother. She will take all blame on herself proving that his brother is innocent.. his love for Aadhya is true, and she wont let anything happen to his relationship. She cant protect hers but she will protect his.

Aadhya was feeling unwell. She was phasing in her room. This is the third time she had vomited the entire food she ate. She was feeling weak and sick. Avi had gone to udaipur for some work and he'll be returning soon. She is missing him terribly, she just want to be in his arms. Aadhya didn't realise but her eyes welled.

Aadhya- Ooh god now why i am crying.

She sniffed and soon she started crying, she was continuously wiping her tears, with back of Avi's shirt. She wore his shirt which gave her some sense of calmness. She went and stood in her balcony,

Aadhya- Whats happening, why i am being so emotional. God... i dont want to be sick, i want to go on a trip not hospital.

Avi- who is going hospital. Aadhya turned around at a lighting speed hearing his voice. To say Avi was shocked would be an understatement, Aadhya was standing in balcony, wearing his favourite shirt and his shorts, which reached her knees. Her hair were open, eyes and nose red.

Avi-Aadhya... before Avi could say anything Aadhya ran towards him and jumped on him. He was taken back with this sudden action but somehow he balance himself.

Aadhya- I was missing you Avi, what took you so long haan.

Avi- Aadhya i was out for only 3 hours..

Aadhya- It's a long time for me.

Avi- why the way what sort of fashion is this..

Aadhya smiled sheepishly and said,

Aadhya- I was missing you.

Avi chuckled seeing her antics and hugged her. Look what i brought for you, your favorite pizza. Aadhya excitedly opened the parcel but as soon as the smell of pizza hit her nose, nausea viled up in her throat and she rush in the washroom. She locked the door and puked. Avi was banging the door. Aadhya brushed her teeth and wash her face, it was becoming difficult for to stand, she felt weak.

Avi- Aadhya open the damn door, what's happening, Aadhya fuck. I am telling you to open the door..

Hearing his banging, with shivering hands Aadhya opened the door. As soon as Aadhya came out Avi pulled her towards him,

Avi- Aadhya what's wrong, jeez you are looking so weak, come sit down..

The moment Aadhya took a step, she fell but Avi hold her taking her entire weight on him.. he made her sit on bed and gave her a glass of water to drink.

Avi- Aadhya i am calling a doctor. Aadhya shook her head,

Aadhya- No.please everyone will get worried. Its very late Avi, i dont want them to take stress. I am alright now.

Avi- Alright Aadhya look at you, you are looking so weak, you cant even walk properly.

Aadhya made Avi sit beside her and kept her head on his chest.

Aadhya- I promise Avi tomorrow the first thing we'll do is visit the doctor. But not now please. She gave him her best puppy face. Avi sighs and nodded his head. But suddenly something clicked his mind. He immediately pushed her a little making her whine..

Avi- Aadhya when are your menses.

Aadhya frowned hearing his question.

Aadhya- I am late Avi, my menses were supposed to come previous weak.

Avi- WHAT..

Avi shouted making her jump a little she looked at him.

Aadhya- what happened.

Avi- FUCK SHIT...

Aadhya move towards him ,and asked. Whats wrong Avi..

Avi- Are you taking your pills Aadhya. Aadhya nodded her head.

Aadhya- whats wrong..

Avi- whats wrong, Aadhya you are a weak late.. Aadhya again nodded her head. Avi groaned and hold her shoulder.

Avi- Aadhya your periods are late, you are feeling nauseous, we have been making love almost every day, and as far as i know not once i used the protection. Aadhya eyes widened, her breathing quicken,

Aadhya-W...what...
Aadhya's face lost all her color. And soon she fainted in his arms.

Avi-AADHYAAA