epilogue

After 7 months.

Today was Diya's and Vikram engagement, finally diya completed her internship and as soon as she does that, Nandini immediately asked them to get married. But Diya told her that Aadhya is heavily pregnant and her delivery date is near, she wont be able to attend all their functions. That's why their agreed for engagement. Aadhya's pregnancy was a difficult one, she had to go through a lot because of her morning sickness, weakness, and pain. Doctor had restrictly advised her to take proper rest , Avi had not left her side since past 4 months. He had been doing all his work from Madhavgarh only, Aadhya needed him the most. In these months Aadhya only need one thing her Avi. Zara and Kabir relationship also progressed with Kabir finally able to understand that what he felt for zara is his unconditional love for her.

Zara- Diya here, Siya maa send this dress for you.

Diya nodded her head.

Diya- where is Aadhya. Zara simply rolled her eyes.

Zara- where else witj Avi. She is completing her painting while Avi bhai is finishing his work.

Diya laughed out loud, and shook her head. Aadhya is behaving just like a baby, she only wants Avi's attention. Now a days no one asked where Aadhya is they all knew she'll be with Avi only.

Aadhya-Avi look i have completed my painting.

Avi- hmm Aadhya just gimme a sec,.

Aadhya sighs, he and his work. Her husband is a total workaholic, he is the most boring human of this planet. The only thing he knows is work. Aadhya rolled her eyes. How could he not enjoy this beautiful evening view, with equally beautiful weather. After his Nani's death, Avi had shifted with Aadhya, he knows that Aadhya needed the proper care that she'll only get here in Madhavgarh. Ruhanika had gone back to udaipur but she frequently visit Madhavgarh to meet Avi and Randhawa. Everyone had forgiven her, except Arjun. He couldn't and Ruhanika understood why. So many times diya asked Arjun to give Ruhanika a chance, but Arjun denied, he just couldn't forget how brutally she broke his heart. Yes he understood why she did all those things, but the pain which she had given him was unforgivable. Ruhanika never asked him again to forgive her, she knew that she had lost him forever, he wont come back to her. This was her punishment, which she had accepted. Avi also felt bad for Ruhanika but being in Arjun' place, he also understood what he have gone through. He couldn't even imagine seeing Aadhya with someone else. And Arjun had seen it for 2 years, his love died gradually. Now he felt nothing For her.

Aadhya step in the balcony,being extremely careful. She stood there. holding the railing. She remembers how just in a year, her life changes completely, a year ago she was just Aadhya Randhawa but now she is Mrs. Aadhya Aviraj singh Rathore. Now soone to be a mother. She caresses her baby bump.

Aadhya- you are troubling your mumma so much baby, everyone thinks that its me who cling to Avi like kola but no its you, who just dont want to stay away from his dadda. Abhi se you are taking your dadda's side. Aadhya felt a pain in her stomach..

Aadhya- ooucchh. Naughty boy now kicking your mother haan..

Aadhya again felt the same pain, this time a little more. She cluthched her stomach and breath in and out.

Aadhya- stop kicking me baby please..

But again, she felt the same pain this time with more force. She hiss.. soon two pairs of arms hold her from behind. Caressing her baby bump.

Avi- sshh baby , your dadda is here. The moment Avi caresses his hand on her stomach, the baby stopped kicking hearing his dadda. Aadhya just gaped at her stomach. And Avi smiles.

Aadhya- i cant belive this.. this baby of yours loves you more.. Avi chuckle and hugged her.

AVi- it doesn't matter Aadhya, i am here to love you... aadhya kissed his nose.