chapter 08

Diya and kabir were waiting for Aadhya. Vikram was making soup for Diya.

Kabir- I am telling you, she will messed up.

Diya slapped Kabir..

Diya- for once talk something positive.

The door burst open and Aadhya straight away hugged Diya.. she squeezed the life out of her.

Kabir- Aadhu you are killing her.

Aadhya loosen her grip

Aadhya- ops sorry di.

She then jumped on Kabir , kabir groaned in pain but he patted her back..

Diya asked Aadhya about her date.

Aadhya told them everything,

Kabir- you fell on the floor.

Aadhya nodded her head, looking down.

Diya asked if she got hurt but Aadhya told her that she is absolutely fine.

Kabir- So you like that jerk haan. Now kabir was behaving like a typical brother. So far he thought that Aadhya will reject the guy that's why he was so chill and relaxed but Aadhya actually liked him now he was hating this Aviraj.

Aadhya- don't talk about Avi like this kabir, he is not a jerk okay.

Kabir- why the hell are you calling him Avi..

Diya just rolled her eyes, she kissed Aadhya on the cheeks and left them to fight.

Vikram was cooking in the kitchen. Diya went towards him and hugged him..

Vikram- So what does she said..

Diya kissed his back and sat on the counter, she told him what Aadhya told her. Vikram was laughing when diya completed the whole story.

Vikram- typical Aadhya..I still remember how vardhan chachu hold her hand in every function so that she wont fall, but still she manage to trip 2-3 times. She really got some talent.

Aadhya- i heard that vicky. Aadhya and kabir also came in the kitchen, kabir was going to eat the soup but Vikram swatted his hand. Kabir pouted and Looked at diya.

Vikram- dont look at diya kabir, this soup is only for her. She is not feeling well today.

Both Kabir and Aadhya jumped toward diya and place their hands on her forehead and cheek.

Aadhya- di what's wrong, what happened.

Vikram- nothing much, she was feeling feverish today and kabir dont you dare  say anything to Veer sir or Vivan sir. They both will come here as soon as possible. I have already given her medicines and she is fine now.

Diya nodded her head , kabir hand paused,  he was just a button away from calling Vivan..

Aadhya- why to fear when Vikram is here.

Vikram took Diya with him in the hall and made her eat the soup.

Kabir-I am so jealous of their love Aadhu.

Aadhya- me too, they look so cute together.

Aadhya turned her head and looked at kabir.

Aadhya-Dont you love Ruhanika..

Kabir- I dont know.. kabir whispers this and left from there.

Next morning, vikram forced Diya to take leave from hospital. He was ready to tied her down in the bed. Diya as usual given in to his demands. Vikram also told his secretary that today he'll work from home only. Aadhya was getting ready to meet Avi and kabir went to Madhavgarh for some work.