chapter 36

Zara was trying to zip her kurta, but she was unable to do that, she thought of calling Aadhya, but before she could call her Kabir entered in the room. Zara hurriedly turned around. Kabir frowned,

Kabir- Zara what are you doing there, i told you take rest.

Zara stammered a little, i.. was going to take a bath..

Kabir- No need, come you seriously need to take rest.

Zara- kabir, please this hospital smell i am hating it..

Kabir- okay,, but then why are you standing like this.

Zara- i..i... could you please call pakhu di.

Kabir hurriedly towards her put his hand on her forehead, checking her temperature.

Kabir- hey what's wrong is everything okay,

Zara was unable to explain, she was fiddling with her kurta..

Kabir- Zara what's wrong yrr tell me, just then kabir saw her reflection on mirror. Her back was clearly visible in the mirror. Kabir frowned seeing a huge scar on her mid back.

Kabir- Zara turn around, Zara looked at him wide eyes,

Zara- kabir.. please call pakhu di.. i..

Kabir- Zara i said turn around. Kabir asked her in his no nonsense tone. Zara gulped hard and slowly turn her back towards him. Kabir breath hitched seeing a long scar, the scar was fading but it clearly shows how painful it must be. He traces his finger on it. Zara closes her eyes.

Kabir- zara this...

Zara looks down, that's what she was scared about now Kabir will feel disgusted with her. These scars make her feel ugly. But to her shock, Kabir placed a soft kiss on her scar. Zara opened her eyes and saw kabir looking at her.

Zara- kabir... i ..

Kabir turned her around and made her look at him, he cupped her face..

Kabir- Zara you are beautiful, dont let these scars scare you more. These are not just marks, these are the symbol of your strength, your victory against those evils. You didn't let them win, you fought them, you fought for your life, for your dignity and i am really really proud of you zara. You were only 8 years old, when you fought the biggest battle of your life. Kabir touched his forehead with his. Believe me zara you are the purest soul, most beautiful girl i have ever met.

Zara was touched by his words.

Kabir- I want to see your scars Zara, zara shook her head,.. zara please let me help you in healing, let me take away your pain and suffering. Please zara please. Zara looked at him and meekly nodded her head...

Kabir slowly unzipped her kurta, zara closes her eyes and turned her face to the other side. Kabir removed her kurta, a gasped escaped from his mouth. Her body had several marks, some almost healed and some were still healing. One by one he traces them. Zara closed her eyes tightly,tears flowing from her eyes. She felt his touch on her marks, as if he was taking away all the painful memories which were attached to them. Kabir then traces one of the most gruesome scar which was there on her stomach,it seems like that of stiches. He frowned and looked at zara. He kissed her scar..

Zara- That was given by my Aunt's husband, kabir knelt down in front of her and hugged her by waist. Zara caressed her hand on his head..

He was drunk that night, when he saw me cleaning the floor. He purposely throwed the bottle on floor and asked me to clean those glass pieces. I was cleaning the mess when he kicked me hard from back and i landed on one of the pieces. It pierced my skin. But then my Aunt saw me bleeding she immediately took me inside the room and stitch the wound herself. She knew basic first aid. I remember passing out from pain. I thought that may be that night was my last night but no next day i woke up in hospital. My Aunt told the doctor that in order to stop my bleeding she stitch my wound. She want to show how much she cared for me, how much she loved me. But the truth was she done it all wrong that's why she took me to the hospital as the last resort.
Kabir tighten his hold on her and burried his face on her stomach. His body shook, he was crying. How can be someone so cruel, so evil and that too with a 8 years old girl.

Zara knelt in front of him and wiped his tears. She then hugged him , what kabir did today, he touched her soul. He made her feel strong today with his words with his actions.

Zara- kabir, he wiped his tears and looked at her.. you are such a cry baby, zara said this with a smile on her face. Kabir whined like a child still crying and again hugged her tightly.

Kabir- zara..

Zara -hmmm

Kabir- i never knew but why the way you have a figure to die for..

Zara mouth form an o.

Kabir was now laughing seeing her reaction.

Zara- Kabirrrrr... she hit with the pillow.

Kabir was now running in the room and zara was following him.

Kabir- you cant catch me Zara...

Zara- yes i will..

Soon kabir tripped on his shoes and fell on the floor, zara sat on his stomach holding both his hands in her tight grip.

Zara- take your words back..

Kabir- What truth is truth zara.. why the way black suits you.. kabir said eyeing her bra. Zara face turn crimson. She tried to moved away but this time kabir hold her in his grip and swich their position.

Kabir- zara, i am sorry..

Zara frowned hearing him, but soon her eyes widened when kabir placed his lips on hers.

Zara felt her stomach doing somersaults. She always dreamt how will it feel when she'll have her first kiss with kabir. Zara closes her eyes. Kabir kissed her slow and gently.
He looked at her.. she was breathing heavily, kabir thought that he crossed his line today. He was going to stand but zara stopped him and pulled him towards her..

Zara- Please dont stop. Kabir grinned like an idiot.

Kabir- yes your highnesses. Saying this he again attacked her but this time he kissed her more passionately. All the while removing his shirt... he stood and carried zara on the bed, he laid her on bed and soon resume what he was doing. Zara hooked her arms around her and pulled him close to her.

But before he could move forward, someone knocked their room. Kabir groaned hiding his face in her chest.

Pakhi- Kabir, open the door, its time for Zara's medicines..

Zara was chuckling, while kabir looked like someone snatched his favourite treat.

Kabir- i am sure my mother is the biggest enemy of mine. She seriously dont want her grandchildren that's why she keeps disturbing us...

Zara pushed him away and dressed up again. Kabir laid there hiding himself under blanket.