chapter 12

Diya was in the hospital completing her work. She was hell tired now, she had been standing since morning running from ward to ward. That's when she saw Ruhanika coming from maternity ward. Diya tried reaching there but till the time she reached the ward Ruhanika was gone. Diya frowned

Diya- why Ruhanika was there in maternity ward. Before she could think any futher, a senior doctor called saying that she need her assistance.

Kabir was working in his office. He was not able to erase Zara and Arjun picture from his mind. What was Arjun doing with Zara and why zara allowed him to be this close to her. And why the hell their closeness is affecting me. Kabir slammed his laptop shut and throws his head back on chair.

Kabir- why i am feeling so restless. Just then he received a call from his mother asking him to come to Madhavgarh along with Diya and Aadhya. She also asked him to bring Ruhanika if he wants.
Kabir just put his face in his hands. He dont want Ruhanika to visit his family. If she says that yes she is ready to marry him, they'll start their preparation for marriage. Kabir texted Aadhya and Diya that they need to pack their bags as they are going to Madhavgarh.

Diya was very happy meeting her family after so long, Pakhu and vivan stick to her like a glue.

Vivan- Aren't you eating properly, see how much weight you have lost.

Kabir- Dont worry vikram is taking care of Diya.

Vivan just glared at Kabir.

Nandini- Aadhya we are so happy that you said yes for this alliance, you know i have already talked to Sankuntala devi ji, she is ready for yours and Aviraj's engagement. Thats why we all have called you here.

Kabir spits the water he was drinking,

Kabir- What..

Nandini nodded her head, after two days we have decided for your engagement, there is so much to do.

Kabir looked towards his dad, Vardhan's eyes were glassy, he loved Aadhya more than Kabir, she was his daughter. It hurts him that now his daughter will move to her husband's home. That's why he never wanted her to grow up. Pakhi hold Vardhan's hands, she knows what he must be feeling. Veer was looking at his daughter, her face showed him how happy she was. Indeed Aviraj is able to impress her.

Kabir was walking in the garden, Aadhya's engagement news had made him a bit emotional, she was his little doll whom he had pampered, teased and loved throughout his life. Someone tapped him on his shoulder, he turned around and saw Zara standing there with a coffee mug. Zara gestured Kabir to sit on the swing. She sat beside him and passed on the coffee mug..

Zara- this is how things works kabir.

Kabir looked at zara, he dont have to say anything in front of her, she can understand his unsaid words. Zara wiped his tears which were flowing from his eyes. Zara hold his other hand.

Zara- Kabir , Aadhya is not going away from you, yes she wont be living with you, but that doesn't means yours relationship with her will change. You will always remain her brother.

Kabir looked at zara and hugged her. He was crying on her shoulder. Zara patted his back.

Pakhi- why cant he see that Vardhan..

Vardhan- its not easy to recognize your true love, many times it remain infront of our eyes but we are not able to identify it.

Pakhi- i just hope, he realizes soon before it become too late. I dont know how long will Zara be able to hold this thread of love.

Vardhan hugged Pakhi. They bothe were worried for Kabir. Diya and Aadhya saw kabir and zara together.

Aadhya- he is an idiot di. He dont know how much he is hurting her.

Diya nodded her head, Zara's love is know to everyone, its just kabir who couldn't see it.

Zara made kabir looked towards her and wiped his tears with her sleeves. She gave him a smile, kabir smiles seeing her.

Kabir mouthed thank you to which zara just shook her head. Zara stood to go back to Mansion but Kabir hold her hand.

Kabir- you seriously want to go away from here zara.

Zara gulped, she never wanted to leave him, she always wanted to stay by his side, but she needs to go.. zara meekly nodded her head.

Kabir- dont go, he himself wasn't sure why did he asked zara to stay, but he want her to stay close with him.

Just when kabir opened his mouth to say something, he heard someone calling him. It was Ruhanika, she came and hugged Kabir. Kabir loosen his grip on Zara's hand. Zara eyes welled up seeing them together, she just ran from there.

Pakhi- you were right Vardhan our baby got exchanged in the hospital, this idiot is not my son. Saying this Pakhi went from there.

Vardhan- please Kabir please choose wisely my son before its too late.

Aadhya and diya both just shook their head and went from there. They both always shipped Zara and Kabir but now they were also thinking that kabir is not right for zara.

Kabir saw Zara running from there. He was standing there watching her go. He didn't hug Ruhanika back.

Ruhanika- Kabir... hey what's wrong..

Kabir moved his eyes towards her and said nothing, he too went away from there.

Ruhanika fisted her hand. She knew why Kabir distanced himself from her, its all because of that Zara. That's why in these 2 years she tried her best to keep Kabir away from Zara. Kabir might be not sure of his feeling towards zara but Ruhanika is sure that kabir loves zara. How could she not, the first time when she and Kabir had sex, whole night Kabir was moaning Zara's name.

Ruhanika- you have to marry me Kabir, i will make sure of it. I wont let my 2 years of harwork go in vain. I had lost the numbers of count i have slept with you so that you wont come back here. You have no idea Kabir, what i am doing to you. Ruhanika smirk thinking about her plan.