chapter 11

Avi was sitting in his room. Yesterday events were flashing infront of his eyes. Suddenly his phone rang. The name flash on it made him alert.

Avi- Nani what's wrong, what happened.

Nani- Did you meet that girl.

His Nani asked him in her deadly cold tone. She hates Randhawa, they were the reason behind her daughter's death. When Avi all those years ago called him and told about his mother dead. She took the next flight and reached surajgarh, where Avi had cremated his mother. He told his Nani everything, how they lost their home, family, the abuse his mother had to go through. Sankuntala devi took Avi and his sister with him. The rage of revenge was burning inside them. Sankultala devi wanted Randhawa's to cry just like how her daughter cried in her last days. She made sure she reminds Avi about this revenge every single day.

Avi- yes nani..

Nani- Good, make sure Avi, you bring that girl into our home. I want her to be there in our personal hell. I will show her what torture and abuse looks like. Made her fall for you, marry her then i will break her pieces by pieces. This Time Veer Randhawa will not be able to save her.

Avi cut the call. He was well aware of his plan. He want to use Aadhya to avenge Veer. Veer will break down seeing his daughter's miseries. He wanted to see that broken and looser Veer Randhawa.

Avi- Get ready Aadhya, this is just the beginning.

Unknown to him, in this game of betrayal and love, the more he will hurt her, the more he'll feel her pain. Its not only her punishment, it will also be his punishment.

Aadhya was thinking about Avi. She smiles remembering their conversation. She liked how he hold her hand, she likes his protectiveness, his care. And on top of it he was her family's choice. Aadhya had already given her answer to Aarohi. Aarohi was very happy when Aadhya told her that she is ready to marry Avi. Her thoughts interrupted when driver suddenly applied brakes and she moved forward with force..

Aadhya- Kaka what happened.

Driver- Sorry beta, suddenly a motorcycle came in front of us. Dont know how these kids drive their bikes..

Aadhya was going to supermarket. Diya was in the hospital, so she couldn't accompany her. That's when her phone buzzed, she looked at it, Avi texted her asking her where is she. Butterflies twirled reading his message. Aadhya texted him that she is going to near by supermarket. Avi replied that he'll reach there in 10 mins. Aadhya was on cloud 9. Avi is coming to meet her. She was smiling like a fool.

Driver- Beta we have arrived.

Aadhya went towards the supermarket. All the while wearing a silly smile on her face. She took the basket and went ahead with her shopping. She dont want to make Avi waiting, she was busy choosing between noodles that when someone whispers in her ears.

Avi-Booo..

A shriek left from her mouth and she turned around putting a hand on her heart. Avi was standing there with his signature smirk.. Aadhya releases a breath.

Aadhya- Avi you scared me.. she was rubbing her chest, her heart was beating fast.

Avi- Its easy to scared you, isn't it.. Avi was staring her with hooded eyes. Aadhya simply nodded her head. She took his hands in her and move towards the other aisle.

Aadhya- yeah, you know chachu always scold Kabir whenever he perform his silly pranks on me.

Avi- Does he still pranks you..

Aadhya shook her head.

Aadhya- After that incident, kabir pranks were banned in our house.

Avi- what incident, Aadhya looked at Avi..

Aadhya- Actually, kabir locked me in the store room, everyone had gone to temple, only me kabir and diya di were present in the mansion. Diya di was studying in her room that's when Kabir took me to the store room saying I'll get the chocolates there and he locked me.. when i started shouting badly, Kabir got panicked and he tried to open the door but unfortunately the door got jammed, soon i fainted in the room. Diya di called Vardhan chachu and asked him  come home. That's when doctor told me that i was claustrophobic. That was the first time When Pakhu slapped Kabir.

Avi- claustrophobia... Avi smirked while Aadhya was busy remembering her childhood incident..
Avi looked at Aadhya, a sinister smile playing on his lips. He gently tucked her hair strands and brushed his lips on her forhead.

Avi- dont worry Aadhya now i here for you. Aadhya closes her eyes, feeling him so close to her, she again felt those tingles in her body. Opening her eyes Aadhya nodded her head and gave him a beautiful smile.
Seeing her smile Avi felt a pang of guilt but he hurriedly mask it. Aadhya went ahead holding his hand.

Aadhya- my hand fitted perfectly in his.. oohh what i am thinking. Aadhya looked at avi who was busy texting in his phone. Aadhya eyes went on his tatoo. She wanted to trace her finger on his tattoo. Before even she realised what she is doing, Aadhya gently traces her finger on his tattoo. Avi jerked his head, feeling her touch on him. His heart starts beating faster. Her one touch was enough to quicken his breath.

Aadhya- Does it hurt.. Aadhya asked Avi about his tattoo to which he just shook his head. They both were staring each other. That's when someone bumped Aadhya and she fell forward on Avi. Avi hold her by her waist. The chemistry between the two was raw, they could feel the connection between them, the intensity of which shook both of them. Avi slowly kissed her cheeks. Pulling her close to him. This feels so right, her in his arms. He want to hold her like this forever and ever. Just when this thought appears in his mind his body stiffened, mind alert.

Avi- what the hell are you thinking Avi... he slowly loosen his hold on Aadhya, but this time Aadhya didnt allow him to go away from her, she again hold his hand and move towards the biling counter.

Avi was in dazed, Her touch was messing up his mind and feelings.  He never felt like this, whatever it is , is very dangerous for him. He is slowly loosing his control. Suddenly he received a text from his nani. Reading about their next plan, his heart thudded, he gulped hard, and looked towards Aadhya, she was paying the bill, talking politely with the cashier.

Avi- Remember Avi, remember your mother's tears, she deserves this.. she deserves this. He was repeatedly chanting the same thing in his mind again and again.