chapter 44

Aadhya wakes up from her sleep, the first thing which she noticed is Avi's absence. She hurriedly stand up and searched the whole room.

Aadhya- Avii.. avi.. Avi..

Her heart was beating fast, she felt a strange fear crawling inside her heart. She moved out and start calling his name in the entire mansion.

Aadhya- Avi.. Avi.. avi..

Siya, pakhi and Aarohi came running towards her.

Siya-Aadhya whats wrong..

Aadhya didnt replied to their questions, she just wanted to see Avi infront of her eyes. She didn't paid any attention to her surrounding.

Aadhya-Avi.. Avi.. she was searching for him like a crazy. Going from one room to another.. ..

Soon everyone came hearing her voice. Everyone can sense a panic in her voice. Her hands start shivering badly.

Kabir-Aadhya Aadhya hey calm down, Avi is gone somewhere, he'll be here soon.

Aadhya- where did he go, call him Kabir ask him, no , lets go we'll go where he is..
Aadhya holds kabir hand, but kabir made her stop.

Kabir- Aadhya listen to me, he will be back.

Aadhya- Noo.... i want to see him now kabir, you are not understanding he .. he.. he is so upset, so broken i dont want to leave him alone. He ..he asked me hold his hand... i . I need to go..
Saying this she ran outside. Kabir ran after her shouting her name.

Kabir-Aadhya for god sake stop, Aadhya..

Aadhya was running, she couldn't hear any voice, the only voice she wanted to hear is of Avi. As soon as she reached Gate, she bumped into someone, two pairs of arms hold her from falling.

Avi- Aadhya, are you alright. He asked her,Aadhya simply hugged him. Her heart was beating wildly, she thought that her Avi has left her. This mere thought was enough to loose her sanity.

Aadhya- where did you go Avi, i was searching for you, i couldn't find you, i... i.. got so scared..

Avi-Aadhya hey calm down baby calm down i am here i am here with you.. Avi said patting her head.

Diya-Avi please take her to room, this much stress is not good for her or baby. Avi nodded his head and took Aadhya inside the room.

Diya looked Virkam standing at the door, she smiled seeing him and mouthed thank you. Vikram simply shook his head and blow a kiss at her.

Kabir- you both should stop this, atleast see the situation guyss. Kabir gagged seeing their romance.

Vikram-Arjun, kabir come to my office right now. Vikram said glaring kabir who just roll his eyes.

Arjun- welll it was hell of a day. I mean so many revelation, i am still trying to wrap my head with so much  information.

Kabir- I know... i am still able to digest the fact that chachu wiped out the whole freaking town. Arjun gulped

Arjun- dont remind me that, i cant even look into his eyes now, i am so scared of him.

Veer- you should be. Arjun eyes widened hearing Veer, kabir breath got hitched. Vikram was sitting there with a amused expression.

Vivan and vardhan smirk, seeing these two cartoons being afraid of Veer.

Veer- why didnt you told us before, about the conspiracy aganist kabir..

Arjun was sweating badly.

Arjun-I..I... I... he forgot how to form a sentence. His brain left his side.

Vikram - i told him not to..

Arjun sighs, seeing Vikram taking up the charge.

Vivan- And why..

Vikram- Knowing the history of you all, i am sure the first thing you would have done was , confront Ruhanika, i didn't want to do that,  i wanted to figure out why she was doing all this, and who all are there with her in this plan.

Veer- but your plan didnt work vikram.

Vikram- It did,we already knew that she was the one who leaked those photos, but after that she didnt do anything.

Vivan- that video.

Vikram- It was not Ruhanika who leaked those videos, because she herself have given me the copies of all photos and videos she have with her.

Kabir -What...

Vikram nodded his head.

Vikram- she was planning to go from here, that's why she told me everything and given me the evidences as well.

Veer- If not her then who did it.

Vikram- Her nani, Sakuntala devi.

Vardhan - but why..

Vikram- To bring out the truth. Remember chachu when we were confronting Ruhanika she didnt told us anything about Avi, Or her relation with Rathore, it was Sakuntala devi who did that. She was manipulating the thruth for so long, infact yesterday first she tried to instigate Avi against you, then when things turn out differently she told Avi about his mother and her hatred. Perfect way to break someone. Vikram said clenching his fist.

Veer- why she is doing all this.

Vikram- I dont know may be because of her son and that grandson. All i know is that women is planning something.

Kabir- What else is there to plan, everything is clear, everyone knows the truth, if her motive was to seprate Aadhya and Avi, then that's not gonna happen. Infact their relationship stood out more strong now.

Vikram-Thats what i am thinking kabir now what she is planning to do.

Vivan- we need to find out about it as soon as possible. Situation is not good, avi is at his most vulnerable stage, and aadhya she is pregnant.

Vikram and Veer looked at each other. Realisation drowning upon them.

Vikram- baby

Veer-baby.

They both said simultaneously.

Vikram- Her target is Aadhya's baby.

Vivan- What... but..

Vikram- Vardhan Chachu asked your team to guard Aadhya, dont leave her for a second.

Vardhan nodded his head. Vikram then ordered Arjun to increase the security around the mansion.

Vikram- I need to tell this to Avi. He fucking need to buckle up for the safety of his baby and Aadhya.

Aadhya was sleeping after diya gave her a sedative to calm her. Her bp was stable now.

Diya- Avi, please take care of her, from past two days the amont of stress she has taken is not good for the baby. She is in her first trimester which is very crucial. Please be with her. Your presence is what she needed right now.

Avi nodded his head. Diya patted his head and went from there.

Avi sat beside Aadhya and closes his eyes.

Avi- get a grip on yourself Avi. You cant become weak, Aadhya needs you..