chapter 29

Kabir and zara were going to udaipur today, kabir had some work to complete and his presence is needed in office. Diya and vikram also moved back to udaipur. The family asked Ruhanika to stay back in Madhavgarh as its not good for her to travel in this condition. Arjun stayed back to keep an eye on Ruhanika so far she had not done anything suspicious.

Kabir- Zara you are okay in being alone na.. zara nodded her head.

Kabir moved towards her and cupped her face.

Kabir - Zara, if anything happens call me okay,

Zara- kabir i am not a kid yrr. Come on now eat your food and go., your employee must be waiting for you. Zara forcefully feed him his food.

Vikram was phasing in his office.

Vikram- who are you Ruhanika and from where did you come. Whats your motive..

Vikram tried to find about her, but Sakuntala devi had made sure to hide Ruhanika's identity. It was becoming difficult for Vikram to trace her past. Unknown to him soon the mystery of her past will revealed along with it the secrets which were link with the past.

Aadhya was excited for her first day at her new house. She wake up early, well technically she didnt slept. After all, her husband is insatiable. Aadhya came downstairs wearing a beautiful simple saree, she was looking beautiful.
Swara saw Aadhya coming,  she eyed her beauty. Sakuntala devi smirked seeing hickeys on her neck, which Aadhya tried her best to hide.

Aadhya- good morning Nani, good morning Mami. Tell me what you want to eat for breakfast today.

Swara-Aadhya beta you are late we already ate our breakfast. You know maa is an early riser and because of her i also woke up early. I understand it was your first night, thats why you woke up so late. But Aadhya from tomorrow onwards please prepare the breakfast before 7 am.. saying this swara and Sakuntala went from there. Aadhya was standing there still.. She was so excited to start her day in her house but her face fall hearing mami talks.

Aadhya went towards kitchen and saw that no one was present there.

Aadhya- strange.. she simply shrugged her shoulder and start preparing dishes for Avi .

Swara and Sakuntala was watching behind the pillar.

Swara- just wait and watch maa, how i will make this princess a maid of our house. I will make her do all our house chores, all her princess attitude will fly away..

Sakuntala devi just smirked, she herself have some tricks in her sleeves for Aadhya.

Aadhya bring the breakfast for Avi in his room. Avi was getting ready for office. Today was very important meeting for him. Avi turned around and saw Aadhya making his plate.

Avi- Aadhya what is this..

Aadhya face frowned, she looked at him in confusion.

Aadhya- breakfast.

Avi- you prepared it. He asked dumbfound. Aadhya nodded her head.

Avi- you know how to cook. Now this time Aadhya gave him a look of are you serious.

Aadhya- Avi, just because my family is one of the richest, thats doesn't means that i dont know how to do basic work. My mom and chachi had taught me cooking. Infact when me and diya lived in udaipur we used to do all chores ourselves only. Infact i love cooking. Now come on come here and have your breakfast.

This was the very first time Anyone asked Avi for breakfast. Usually he ate in office, no one cared for his food, weather he had eaten anything or not. Here Aadhya woke up early to make breakfast for him touched his heart deeply. This girl is spoiling him with her love. Avi sat on the chair and Aadhya asked him to eat. Avi took the first bite and savour the taste..taste of care, love. Aadhya was looking expectantly.

Aadhya- hows it..

Avi nodded his head, his emotions were all over the place. His eyes welled. Someone cooked for him. Only for him.. after composing himself he quickly finished his meal and left for work.

Diya was looking at her patients, thats when she saw rana and Anshuman, existing hospital. She excused herself and move after them.. they both were looking Stressful.

Diya- when did they came back and what they are doing in hospital.

She tapped on Rana's shoulder, they both turned around and was shocked to see diya standing there.

Rana- Diya beta you,..

Diya- what are you doing here.

Rana and Anshuman were unable to understand what she was trying to say, so Diya wrote it on her notepad and showed them 

Rana chuckle and said.

Rana- Actually beta, Anshuman was not feeling well that why. Okay we'll leave haan we have lots of work to do.

Diya was confused seeing their behavior, whereas Anshuman was shamelessly staring her. Unknown to someone's burning gaze on him.

Vikram came to meet Diya but he saw her talking with Rana and Anshuman, but when he saw Anshuman eye raping her, his body shook with anger.. he moved towards him and hold him by his collar.

Diya was shocked seeing this, she tried to hold vikram..

Rana- what are you doing.. Rana shouted on Vikram.

Virkam- one more time i saw you watching Diya with these dirty eyes of yours I'll sure I'll snatch them away. Saying this he loosen his hold on him

Anshuman- i wasn't watching her..

This time Vikram hold his jaw tightly,

Vikram- I am warning you Anshuman, somehow you are related to Aviraj otherwise till now you would be blind.

Diya mange to hold Vikram.

Rana- what sort of behavior is this, haan, we are your relatives, your aadhya is our daughter in law how can you treat us like this.

Vikram was fuming, diya was nervous.  They were Aadhya in laws and today how Vikram behaved with them, she was scared that Aadhya might face some problem but to her utter horror. Vikram again shouted.

Vikram- TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, I FUCKING DONT CARE RANA SINGH. TAKE YOUR THIS PIG WITH YOU AND MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND, WHO I AM, IF EVER HE TRIED TO EYE MY DIYA I WILL SURELY KILL HIM..

Rana took his son away, Diya make Vikram turned and pushed him hard on his chest.

Diya- what is wrong with you vikram, do you know who their were. How can you speak like this to them.

Vikram- Diya...

Diya- what...

Vikram tried to hold her but diya jerked her hands, this anger him more, he pulled her angrily towards him.

Vikram- dont you dare push me away diya and about that guy, he was fucking eye raping you what you want me to do smile and say good job haan.

Diya was just looking at vikram, she sighs and hugged him. What vikram did , the same thing kabir and other would also do. Yes she felt extremely uncomfortable in his gaze. But now her concern was for Aadhya.

Vikram took deep breathe and said.

Vikram- Diya dont worry about Aadhu,  avi is there with her. Suddenly Vikram realises something and his hold on Diya loosen. His eyes widened. Diya look at virkam questionably.

Vikram- that day, when Anshuman came, zara got attack..

Diya eyes widened, she shook her head this cant be possible.. what if its true then Aadhya, ...

Vikram hurriedly call Arjun and ask him to find about Zara'aunt.

Vikram- hope what i am thinking is not true and if its true then Anshuman Rana singh, you'll be dead.