chapter 45

Sakuntala devi was ordering her men about her next plan. They are her royal people, who had served her family from generations to generations.

Men- i am afraid that we will not be able to break their security, whole mansion is surrounded by their guards. No one can enter the mansion.

Sakuntala- Who told you to attack her inside the mansion, i will bring out her from that Mansion.

Men- but how will you do Hukum.

Sakuntala- leave that upto me, now go prepare for the attack.

Just when sakuntala devi turned to go, she heard some sound coming from outside. Ruhanika was standing outside.

Sakuntala- you shouldn't be here Ruhanika.

Ruhanika- what are you planning to do now nani. I wont let you harm anyone.

Sakuntala-and who will stop me.

Ruhanika- i will stop you, i will tell bhai. Before she could move sakuntala bang her head on near by wall. Ruhanika become unconscious.

Sakuntala- such a fool saying this she went from there, not before asking her men  to tie her down .

Vikram entered in Avi's room. He was sitting beside Aadhya.

Virkam- Avi i need to talk with you. Avi nodded his head and move towards balcony.

Vikram- Avi your nani is planning something.

Avi frowned hearing about his nani.

Avi- what..

Vikram told him everything what he had found till now.

Vikram- Avi i am not sure what your nani want from Aadhya or her baby but she is after them.

Avi- Nani... how can she...

Vikram- Avi listen to me very carefully, dont leave Aadhya alone.

Avi- Ruhanika.

Vikram- what..

Avi- She is with nani. Vikram eyes widened,

Vikram- shit how could i forget her. Call her and ask her to come here right now.

Avi nodded his head and dialled Ruhanika's number. She was not picking up his call.

Vikram- Call your nani.. Avi dialled his nani but she was also not picking up the call. Avi was scared to his core. He was worried for Ruhanika..

Avi- we need to go Vikram, my sister we need to find her.

Vikram nodded his head,

Vikram- Meet me in the lawn in 10 minutes, I'll alert everyone. Saying this vikram left from there.

Avi went towards his wardrobe and picked up his gun. He then looked at Aadhya and kissed her forehead. He left a message on the side table for her, so that she wont panic not seeing him.

Kabir, vikram, arjun and Avi left from Madhavgarh to search for Ruhanika.

Sakuntala devi took Ruhanika with her, she was going towards Behrempur, place she born and bought up.

Aadhya wakes up, she looked around her, she was alone in her room, just as she thought of Avi going missing again, her eyes went towards his message kept on the table for her.

Avi- Dont worry Aadhya i am going for an important work, please take care of yourself, I'll be there soon.
Love you.

Aadhya felt relaxed reading his note, she put her and on her stomach and sighs..