chapter 30

Aadhya was painting in her room. She was getting bored in the house. No one was there to talk with her. Avi had gone to attend an urgent meeting which he missed due to all marriage functions. That's when she heard Mami calling her. Aadhya ran downstairs, she could clearly hear Mami's angry voice.

Swara saw aadhya coming, she was fuming with anger, how dare her family insult Anshuman.

Swara- See this Aadhya what your family did to my son..
Aadhya looked at Anshuman there were finger marks on his face. She couldn't understand what happened.

Swara- that vicky hit my son.. he shouted on my husband. Is this how your family is going to treat us haan.

Aadhya- Mami, vicky wont do anything without a reason, i am sure there is some misunderstanding.

Swara- ohh now you are saying that my son and husband is responsible haan.

Aadhya shook her head.

Aadhya- no that's not what i meant, i .

Swara- enough i dont want to listen anything. Here we are treating you like a princess and your family is treating them like this.

Aadhya was clueless as what had happened, why vicky misbehave with Anshuman.

Rana- its okay swara, it was a misunderstanding lets leave there...Rana tried to act sweet in front of Aadhya, but from inside he was fuming with anger. Today your family member hurt my son , now its your turn Aadhya. Just wait and watch.
Aadhya beta could you please bring some water for me.

Aadhya nodded her head and hurriedly went towards kitchen.. Rana looked at his mother who nodded her head. Anshuman was sitting on sofa, busy eyeing Aadhya. Swara smirk seeing her returning with glass of water. As Aadhya moved towards Rana, swara put her leg forward and Aadhya trip falling flat on floor. The glass shattered and then swara purposely put her foot on her hand..
Aadhya screamed with Pain.. her hand was in between swara's foot and glass piece..

Swara- oohh my god Aadhya what happened. She made Aadhya stand... Her hand was bleeding.. Aadhya looked at swara horror written on her face. What she saw was illusion right, Swara didn't do it purposely. Before Swara could see Aadhya's hand, Avi came there in between.

Avi- what happened, Aadhya what the hell happened here. He asked in a deadly tone. He glared Rana and his family.

Aadhya- I fell Avi.. Aadhya said, she was unsure whether it was done on purpose or not. She dont want to create any more scene. Avi took Aadhya with him. He knew something is not right. That Rana and his family is bad news.

Avi- Is it paining alot..

Aadhya shook her head, she was busy admiring Avi, he was bandaging her very gently and calmly..

Aadhya- I am fine Avi.

Avi- from tomorrow onwards you are coming with me to the office ..

Aadhya- what..

Avi- Aadhya, Rana and his family i cant trust them..

Aadhya- Avi he is your uncle.. you shouldn't call him by his name

Avi- i fucking dont care Aadhya, all i know is that he and his family are not good people and i want you to stay away from them.

Aadhya couldn't understand anything, she was confused. Avi cupped her face and said.

Avi- Aadhya, these people came here after 15 years, in all these years they never once tried to contact me, for me they are strangers, i am only tolerating them because of nani. Believe me Aadhya they are not good.

Aadhya nodded her head, now her doubt was becoming real, swara Mami did that knowingly. Avi hugged her. That's why he didnt want to leave Aadhya with them. He had seen what sort of animal are those people. He had seen their deeds with his own eyes. How could he forget the scream of that girl, her scared face, he closes his eyes. What if he didn't reached there on time , that bastard would have killed that girl. He felt sick to his core knowing that Anshuman tried to rape a little girl.

Vikram was standing in his room. Things are becoming very complicated, suddenly a danger is lurking on his family. First kabir and now Aadhya. He had asked his team to find out about Zara's aunt, but his gut feeling is telling him that he dont need that, he already knew who are those mosnters. Diya was sleeping. Vikram sat beside her and caresses her head. He kissed her forehead and stood to leave but Diya hold his hands and pull him towards her. She caresses the frown lines appearing on his face.

Diya- Vikram, trust me Aadhu is safe, Avi is there for her.

Vikram just nodded his head, diya sat infront of him, and cupped his face.

Diya- stop worrying Vikram, Aadhya and Zara both are in safe hands.

Vikram- i know its just, i am frustrated Diya, so far i haven't got a single lead on ruhanika and now this joker gang.

Diya- Vicky, i dont think Ruhanika is threat to our family.

Vikram scoff, hearing what she said.

Diya made him looked at her. And gesture

Diya- Vikram, we both are here, zara and kabir are here and so far Ruhanika didn't made any suspicious move, all she is doing is enjoying with Pakhu, maa and Aaru maa. I think may be she is changing.

Vikram- I cant trust her diya, not when i knew what she had done with Kabir. Diya frowned not understanding what Vikram just said.

Vikram- Diya Ruhanika is very manipulative girl. She always knew that kabir never loved her, you know what she did to become his girlfriend, she drugged him. I have seen the footages, where they used to hang out, and in every single one of those footage i saw her mixing something in kabir 's drink, and never once they have hang out in places other than clubs or pubs.

Diya cupped her mouth.

Vikram- That day when kabir lashes out on her, he told that most of the times he dont even remember anything, also zara has told me the same thing that's why me and Arjun checked all footages. I dont know why she is not making any move. But till now its clear she used Kabir, she used him to enter Randhawa mansion.

Diya never thought that Ruhanika could stooped so low, so far she thought may be she does all this for her baby but now what vikram told her she is scared of her and her motive.

Vikram saw Diya deep in her thoughts , he hugged her and made her lay down on bed, he also laid there along with her.

Vikram- Leave it on me Diya, i will handle everything please dont stress yourself. Saying this vikram kissed her forehead..soon diya slept hugging him, but vikram was wide awake, something is going to happen and he need to stop it.