chapter 06

Diya and Vikram were laying on their bed. Vikram kept his head on her lap. She was messaging his head.

Vikram- Diya how's your work going.

Diya stiffened hearing his question. She just nodded her head, telling him it's good.

Vikram sighs.

Vikram- Why Diya what's stopping you.

Diya closes her eyes. She hates lying to him, she wanted to tell him everything but she stopped herself. How could she, she dont want to burden him with her problems which are never ending and also she is scared, scared of his anger. Throughout her life, diya have faced many insecurities, which only Pakhi knows about. Although Diya tried hard to not let those insecurities overpower her but somehow their control her. She always thought, what if she could talk like others, what be the first thing she would say.. she looked at vikram who was playing with her hair. He was deep in his thought. Diya knew what would be the first thing she would say..

I love you Vikram...

Diya wanted to say this loud and clear, she wanted to scream on top of lungs, that she is madly in love with Vikram. A lone tear fall from her eyes..

All these thoughts always make her sad and depressed. Vikram wiped her tears.  He sat in front of her, looking straight into her eyes.

Vikram- how many times i have told you Diya, i dont like your tears.

Diya was staring vikram with so much love in her eyes. She shook her head and open her arms for him.. vikram hugged Diya... they both were on lying on bed.

Vikram- Diya..

Diya pinched his cheeks, asking him what..

Vikram- I need you..

Vikram turned up his head and looked at Diya. She could clearly see the desires swirling in his eyes. Diya bought his face close to hers and kissed him.. Vikram smile in the kiss.

He knows as much as he want Diya, Diya also want him.
Diya was 20 , when they both lose their virginity to each other. And from then,there was no going back. The chemistry between them, the desires between them always pulled them towards each other. It was her 20th birthday when with their souls, their bodies also got connected.

Vikram slowly and sensuously kissed her neck. He tighen his hold on her waist. Diya hooked her arms around his neck...
Their clothes were lying on the floor, Vikram was kissing her passionately, in one go he thrust inside her, diya arched her back, feeling his warmth inside her. Vikram put his head in her neck and starts thrusting.
He love this feeling, he love being this close to her.
Diya hold Vikram and pull him more close to her. She was kissing his neck.. his soft spot.. Vikram increased his phase, and soon both reached their climax. Vikram emptied his seeds inside her, filling up her...
He then kissed her forehead, but didnt pull back.
Diya narrow her eyes, but vikram just rolled them up, now he was laying beneath her.

Vikram- i just want to be like this..

Diya put her head on his chest and kissed where his heart is.. she can clearly see her name engraved on his skin. Soon she fell asleep.

Zara was standing on her balcony, looking at the moon. She misses her parents. After her parents dead, her life became a hell until sunaina di find her and brought her in Aashiyan.

She rolled up the sleeves, the marks were still there, marks of their abuse, marks of their torture. She was only 8 years old when her parents died in a car accident after that, her aunt took her in her house. But soon that house become a hell for her. How can she forget the beating which she received from each and everyone present in that house. They used to treat her like a punching bag. Her body is full with marks. But that was not the end of their torture infact that was the beginning. Her heartbeats increases thinking about him. His name is enough to make her shiver in fear. That night she ran from that house, ran from him, ran from being raped. If Sunaina didnt caught her , she would have fallen into their hands. Just the thought of going back to them, a fear crawl inside her. This part of her life is not known to anyone, only Sunaina is aware of it but she also dont know the whole truth.
Zara is fighting alone with the demon of her past.
It was Kabir, who unintentionally helped her in forgetting all those dreadful memories. She felt safe with him, but now Kabir has also left her alone with a broken heart and equally broken past..

Zara- I miss him mom, why can't he love me. She hold her locket which kabir gave her, this locket gave her strength. Take care of him..

Kabir was laying in his bed, he was playing with lights of his room.

Kabir- what's wrong with me. Why can't i love Ruhanika. She is perfect for me, she is beautiful, she is rich, and extremely good in bed. But why i dont see any future with her.
His mind was messed up, the moment Ruhanika asked him to marry her, kabir was only thinking about one thing, why just thinking about spending his full life with Ruhanika he got scared... his feelings are messed up.

Kabir groaned under his pillow. His head will blow up thinking about it. He seriously need to distract himself. He picked up his phone to listen some music. His eyes fell on his wallpaper, why the hell he kept his and Zara's picture as his screensaver.
He remembered how close he and zara were before he came to udaipur. He always felt this strange feeling whenever he is with Zara.  But with Ruhanika's entry in his life, his life got complicated. He couldn't control his harmones and gave into it. The night he lost his Virginity,  he felt this extreme guilt inside him as if he had done something terrible. But whenever he is around Ruhanika, his mind becomes blank and the only thing he think is her, just her. He couldn't control himself around her. It felt so wrong. So wrong.

Kabir- i need to do something about it..