chapter 32

Kabir-Zara what should i wear for today's function. Blue or white..

Zara- Kabir wear that blue one, it's look good.

Zara was also getting ready for today's function, she had wore a beautiful sky blue anarkali suit which Vardhan gifted her.

Kabir- zara yrr this blue makes me look fat.

Zara rolled her eyes, it takes forever for Kabir to choose color at last he'll go for black.

Kabir- i think i should wear that black what's say.

Zara just sat there, wearing her anklets.
Kabir wear whatever you want to, you'll look handsome anyone. Zara cringed when she realises what she just said.

Kabir face lit up from hearing a compliment from her ...

Kabir- I didn't hear what you said zara, please repeat for me ..

Zara narrowed her eyes and move towards him, she forcefully gave him blue kurta and asked him to wear that.

Zara- you are having 15 mins Kabir go and get ready fast.

Kabir muttered Khadoos under his breath, zara throws a pillow at him.

Kabir- fine, jeezz i am going, don't beat me ..

Diya entered Zara's room and asked her whether she is ready or not.

Zara- I am ready di lets go, this boy will take another half an hour for his hair i cant wait this much

Kabir- i heard that.. he shouted from washroom.

Zara and Diya went downstairs, today Aadhya will come for the first time after her marriage. Everyone is eagerly waiting for. Ruhanika was helping Aarohi in arranging pooja thali.

Zara- I am not able to understand this girl.

Diya nodded her head, she was also confused with Ruhanika's behavior.

Zara- god knows what going in her mind.

Diya looked at Vikram, who was discussing something with Arjun. But his eyes were fixed at Ruhanika.

Soon kabir also arrived..

Kabir- I am here people, no one paid any attention to him, he pouted and stood beside Diya.

Soon Avi and Aadhya came, aadhya in her excitement launch herself like a missile, just when she started running everyone said at the same time.

Aadhya be careful !!!!
before anyone could do anything, Aadhya tripped on the floor and fell with a thud.
Everyone groaned simultaneously.

Aadhyaa....

Avi was the first one to make her stand and asked if she got hurt but she shook  her head and again turned to run but Avi hold her arm tightly and said.

Avi- Dont you dare run again, hell why i am allowing you to walk, i should arrange a wheelchair for you. Aadhya pouted but then kabir jumped on her and hugged her tightly.

Kabir- how are you my falling princess.

Soon everyone hugged and kissed her. Avi eyes met with Ruhanika, they were shinning with happiness. Aadhya was talking with kabir, both gossip queens were discussing the recent gossip. Avi was sitting beside them but their conversation was beyond his understanding.

Zara- They are like this, you wont understand about what and whom they are talking . You want something.

Avi just shook his head and smiled at Zara.

Nandini- come on , Aadhya and kabir stop this gossip session we need to start our journey towards surajgarh. We have to reach the temple before evening.

Everyone start their journey, Vikram, diya kabir and zara were going in one car. Aadhya , Avi , arjun and Ruhanika in one.

Arjun- Aadhu, so howz your new home..

Aadhya start telling Arjun about her house, Avi's office and everything.

Arjun- I wished i could also come to Udaipur, i am getting bored living with oldies

Aadhya- i just recorded our conversation, and now i am sending this to pakhu, she'll tell you how old she is.

Arjun- you wont dare it Aadhya.

Aadhya just winked at him, arjun tried to take her phone away, the car was filled with their bickering. Ruhanika was watching this with a smile on her face. She remembered that Avi like silenced while driving, whenever he came to pick her up, the ride to home was usually filled with silence and was always boring. But now he is unaffected by this noise they are making, as if he is used to it. And indeed he was, Driving with Aadhya, Avi forgot how silence felt like, she keeps on talking during whole ride, he love listening to her voice, he love the expression which she give while talking. Aadhya has replace the silence in Avi's life.

Soon they all reached the temple. Avi hold Aadhya's hand, before moving upstairs, he seriously dont want to take any risk, and seeing her track record she'll definitely fall on every freaking step.

Vikram helped Diya in carrying, baskets.

Kabir- its to hot here.. zara lets go and sit in the car na..

Zara was literally dragging kabir, kabir was whining like a kid complaining about weather, and what torture everyone is doing on him..

The adults were waiting for them.

Nandini- come Avi and Aadhya, Kabir and zara you also come beta. Today both couples will perform the pooja.

The priest began the pooja, everyone was praying for each others happiness and health.

Swara and Anhsuman was about to reach the temple.

Swara- Anshuman, please just bahave properly there, dont drool on every girl you see there.

Anshuman just turned his head, and looked outside the window. Swara just shook her head.

Aadhya- Avi when will Mami and Anshuman will come. I mean its already so late we all are about to leave.

Avi- let them be Aadhya, i fucking dont care.

Aadhya sighs, she knows that Avi dont like them but for Nani atleast he could try to be cordial.

Nandini- Aadhya beta, when will your mami and her family arrive. Its getting late we have to returned to Madhavgarh. Veer and Aarohi need to solve an urgent matter there.

Hearing about Swara and Anshuman,Vikram stiffened,

Avi- its okay Nandini ji you all can go, me and Aadhya will wait for them.

Vikram- I'll also stay along with them..

Kabir- hey, if everyone is staying here then me and zara will also stay,

Vikram tried to stopped kabir, but he was adamant,

Veer- Okay you all stay here, along with vardhan and pakhi, i cant leave you alone on your own..

Kabir- we are not kids chachu..

Veer- i am sure about others but not about you Kabir.

Aarohi- Ruhanika beta you also stay here, you'll enjoy with them. See the weather is also so good. I am sure your baby will also like it.

Ruhanika just nodded her head,  Arjun was glaring at her.

Arjun- bloody liar.

Aadhya, zara, diya , pakhi and Ruhanika were roaming around the temple enjoying the view and weather. They all were teasing Aadhya, Ruhanika also joined and was lauging along with others.

Avi saw his sister laughing after ages, he knew why Ruhanika is not ready to come back, its not because of any revenge or something, its because she found what she always wanted a family love. He was happy for her sister, but was worried that soon truth will come out and these people who are loving her will hate her. How will she handle their hatred. Its strange, she came to destroy this family, but now the love of this family has successfully destroyed the evil in her. She had again  became a pure soul which she was 2 years ago.