chapter 18

Zara was standing in the balcony of kabir's room. She remembered how they use to spend nights here, kabir used to tell her about his college, his friends, everything and she used to listen him, playing with his hair. What happened to her Kabir, how did he change this much. She felt him near her.

Kabir- Zara.. I..

Zara- I am sorry.

Kabir looked at Zara, zara turned around and looked at his eyes. This was the moment she was dreading about.

Zara-I Know Kabir that you dont love me, i am sorry i said yes to this marriage but it was only to protect our family to protect you. Kabir trust me when vikram bhai asked me to marry you i denied it but later he made me understand that it was the right thing to do. Kabir..

Kabir silenced her by putting his fingers on her lips.

Kabir- Thank you for saving me. You dont have to explain anything Zara, whatever happened today, i am the one who is responsible, but Zara i promise you that i will try my best to make this marriage work. I will not do anything that could hurt you or disrespect our relationship by any means.

Zara smiled hearing him...

Kabir hugged her , thank you so much zaru you literally save my ass today.

Kabir pushed her a little.

Kabir- you have no idea zara how scared i was , but now i am happy.

Zara snapped her head at kabir.

Zara- why..

Kabir- huh

Zara- i thought you love her..

Kabir- Zara i never Loved Ruhanika it just i gave up to me desires. I don't want to marry her, when i was sitting outside with my family, i thought this is it ,this is the end of my life but again as usual you came there like a superwoman and saved me.

Zara- Kabir, i dont know from here how our life will take shape, how we'll handle this marriage,i ..i

Kabir- zara i know and i understand this lack of trust in me.
Zara shook her head but kabir silenced her continue.

Trust me zara, i dont know why i did all those things , i wasn't being myself, in these 2 years i have lost myself somewhere. Many a times i dont even remember what i did.

Zara frowned hearing what kabir just told her.

Kabir- its like i had been in trance in these 2 years. But zara from now onwards i am going to change, I'll be that old kabir who everyone was proud of. And dont worry about this marriage, we were and always will be best partner. Why the way zaru today you looked damn hot yrrr, i never knew that this nerd could look  sexy.

Zara gaped at Kabir, she hit him but kabir ran from there, she ran after him. This is Zara and Kabir. One is shy, other is vocal, one is sweet other is naughty, one is responsible other is carefree. Their dont need anyone when they are with each other.

Zara and kabir plopped on his bed, both panting heavily, they looked at each other and burst out laughing..this is what Kabir was missing, the peace which he gets whenever he is with his zara. Zara is his peace, his calmness, his light.

Kabir- Zaru just like how today you supported me, please always keep holding my hand like this, you know na whenever you leave my hand i got lost. You are my anchor Zaru. Zara just noddded her head. She will never leave him whatever situation occurs she will hold him.

Avi was phasing in his room..

Avi- where are you Ruhanika. His nani entered in the room

Nani- did you find anything. Avi shook his head.

Nani- this girl,  i told her that today is very important day for us for our plan. She ditched me like this now that Kabir married someone else.

Avi- ENOUGH.. Avi shouted at his Nani.

I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED PLAN NANI, I WANT MY SISTER BACK.

Nani- stop shouting Avi, she will come when she want to. You know how is she, she always does this.

Avi got a call from his team.

Avi- Any updates..

Okay keep following the lead.

Nani- what happened.

Avi- someone saw Ruhanika in the shiv temple near by, after that she went in a car.

Nani-See i told you, this is girl is impossible. Saying this his nani went from there. Avi sat on his bed.

Avi- come back roo...

Vikram was standing near the window of his room. He felt her presence, before turning around he tucked her hand and bring her forward.

Diya looked at vikram, a playful smile was caressing his face, she narrowed her eyes.

Diya- Where is Ruhanika Vikram

Vikram looked at Diya and smiled. He simply shrugged his shoulder

Vikram- why you are asking me, she clearly told that she is not interested in this marriage.

Diya gave him an unbelievable look. He bring her infront of him and hugged her from back.

Vikram- dont stress yourself baby, everything is taken care of. Aren't you happy that finally zara and kabir are together.

Diya- i am but.. not like this, the marriage was basically force upon them..

Vikram- Diya believe me this is the best i could do for your idiot brother. He is damn lucky to get a girl like zara.

Diya looked at vikram, she knows that he wasn't wrong though. She sighs and slammed herself on his chest. Vikram kissed her forehead and both looked ahead admiring the beautiful night view.

Somewhat around 50 kms from Madhavgarh, a car was parked in the middle of the farm. A girl was sleeping in it, unknown to the fact that her plan was destroyed. Arjun was watching the car from some distance.

Arjun- you messed up with the wrong guy Ruhanika. I have forgiven you for what you did to me, but this time its  Vikram you are facing, you messed with his family. He wont leave you. This was just a trailer. And trust me now even i cant save you..