chapter 14

It was a usual morning in the Randhawa mansion. Everyone was present on the breakfast table. As usual laughter echoed the house. Siya, pakhi and Aarohi were serving the breakfast, All men were discussing some business issues, while kabir and Aadhya were bickering over breakfast. Diya and zara were sitting silently. Suddenly Vardhan got a call and he excused himself.

Aadhya- Kabir. Aadhya whined when he teased her by ruffling her hair.

Pakhi- both of you stop behaving like kids and start eating. Pakhi made Aadhya ate morsel from her hand..

Kabir opened his mouth for the same but pakhi made him eat chillies..

Kabir-Maa...

Kabir eyes watered due to it, siya hurriedly went and made him drank water.

Pakhi winked at Aadhya, whereas Kabir hugged siya,

Kabir-No one loves me vivan ki siya..

Siya patted his head and pakhi slapped him on head.

Pakhi- Drama queen, eat you food.

Avi and Ruhanika were watching these happy moments. Ruhanika eyes watered, Avi felt sadness creeping inside him. He then looked at Veer Randhawa,  veer was talking with diya, laughing with her. He clenched his hand on fork, its all because of you Veer Randhawa.

Aadhya slowly put her hand on Avi's fist. Avi snapped his head towards her. She blink her eyes assuring him that she is there for him. Avi tightly hold her hand. She was helping him to control his anger.

Suddenly Vardhan arrived and  hold kabir 's collar. Everyone was shocked seeing this.

Vivan- bhaii

Pakhi- Vardhann..

Aadhya removed her hand from Avi's and hurriedly walked towards Vardhan. Avi didn't like Aadhya going like that.

Aadhya- Chachu whats wrong.

Vardhan- Aadhya bache stay away from this.

Vardhan dragged kabir in the main hall and pushed him on the floor. He throws cuttings of newspaper on him.

Kabir- Dad what..

Vardhan- THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE DOING IN UDAIPUR HAAN

Vardhan shouted on him. Kabir saw those paper cuts. It was his and Ruhanika's photograph. Someone took them while they were in club.

Pakhi took photos and her eyes widened. Clearly they both Showed a series of PDA, Ruhanika was kissing kabir on lips. Pakhi cringed seeing that picture.

Vardhan- WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH YOU. I TOLD YOU KABIR I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL NOW LOOK LOOK AT THESE PICTURES, THE PICTURES ARE EVERYWHERE ON TV, INTERNET. CONGRATULATIONS YOU SUCCESSFULLY MADE A JOKE OF OUR NAME..

Ruhanika- Kabir these..

Ruhanika whisper, her eyes welling up. Siya holds Ruhanika.

Vardhan- YOU HAVE DESTROYED HER LIFE YOU MORE ON.

Veer- Vardhan calm down.

Vardhan- calm down , you are asking me to calm down. Just look what he did..

Vardhan moved towards Kabir, he raised his hand to hit him but zara stood in front of Kabir and Aadhya holds Vardhan's hand.

Aadhya-Chachu please.

Zara-Vardhan sir.

Kabir head was low, he wasnt able to understand anything, these pictures, he didn't remember kissing Ruhanika, his memories were blurr.

Vardhan- Aadhyaa..

Aadhya- chachu please, Aadhya hugged Vardhan to calm him down.

Nandini-Vardhan calm down we need to discuss this matter.

Veer gestured Aadhya, she made Vardhan sit and gave him glass of water.

Veer- vivan did you ask your team to remove these pictures from internet.

Vivan- yes bhai, but media had already cooked up their stories. Our rivals are taking this as an opportunity they have already published they statements in press.

Veer just nodded his head. This scandal can destroy Kabir's career,  the project he is working on, the people with whom he is working are people with high morale and reputation, they won't tolerate these kind of behavior. Kabir belongs from a Royal family, people looked up at him, seeing these photographs everyone will doubt his character. Also its not only about Kabir but also about Ruhanika, clearly being a girl she had to take a big brute of society.

Veer- Give your statement in press that the girl in the photo is none other than kabir Randhawa's fiance and day after tomorrow he'll marry her.

Kabir snapped his head at Veer, zara loosen her hand on him. Pakhi closes her eyes.. Ruhanika smirked whereas Avi looked at his sister. So this was her plan. He was shocked beyond point.

Vivan- Bhai...

Veer- Kabir and Ruhanika from now onwards till your marriage, stay away from each other. He looked straight at kabir and said. After that do whatever you want to do.
Saying this veer left the room. Aarohi vivan siya also went after him. Vardhan looked at his son with pure disappointment in his eyes. Kabir looked at Pakhi but she also went from there. Diya took Ruhanika with her as she was crying bitterly.

Aadhya moved towards kabir, she cupped his face.

Aadhya- Kabir... but kabir jerked her hand and left from there. Zara was standing still.. her heart dropped hearing kabir and Ruhanika's marriage. She looked at Aadhya, her eyes held pain, hurt, zara looked heartbroken.

Before aadhya could say something, zara ran from there. Aviraj looked at his nani who was smiling.

Kabir was punching the bag in his room. Everything happened so fast that he didn't even get chance to explain himself. And what explanation he will give to his family. He was wrong this was all his fault. His mother warned him that what he was doing is not right. He need to stop acting like a brat and start acting like Randhawa.. when veer told Kabir that he have to marry Ruhanika, he wanted to shout that he dont want to marry her. He cant do this marriage. He find himself trapped.  Kabir closes his eyes, zara broken face appears in front of his eyes.

Zara was standing holding railing of the  terrace, her face was tears striken. Zara screamed out her pain.

Zara-Whyyyyy.

She fall with a thud on floor.

Zara-why kabir why,  why it hurt so much whyy...

She was crying bitterly. Suddenly she felt someone presence. Zara immediately hugged pakhi...

Zara-Please stop this pain pakhu di, its paining alot di pleaseee..

Pakhi hugged zara tightly.

Pakhi- sshhshhsh Zara...pakhi was speechless she dont know what to tell this girl how to console her. All this time Pakhi feared that kabir will hurt zara badly and today it became true. Unknowingly kabir have left Zara heart broken.