chapter 23

Sakuntala devi was waiting for her son Rana to arrive. Finally he is returning from new york with his family. Even though he wasn't there in the country but he knew what his mother is doing infact he was the one who asked his mother to plan this all. 15 years ago he had to leave the country, because someone filed a case against him and his family of abusing a girl , that girl was his wife's brother's daughter. For them she was just an object but soom things turn out of their hands when his son Anshuman, tried to rape that small girl. In order to save themselves he flies with his family to new york. Although his father had transfer half of his share to Aviraj but remaining was under him. Unfortunately his business didn't work well and now their are verge on bankruptcy that's why they all are returning back to India.

Rana Singh- Namaste Maa, he touched his mother feet.

Sakuntala- Rana my son how are you..

Rana- I am fine maa ,

Sakuntala devi looked at his grandson. Anshuman singh.

Sakuntala- Anshu beta, oh my god you have grown up. Look at you now. She hugged him.

Swara was standing there, watching the acting of her husband and son. She was getting bored now, she just want to go and have her beauty bath.

Sakuntala just nodded her head at swara, she never liked this ungrateful bitch, she is only tolerating her because of his son who is in madly love with her.

Rana- how are my sister's children maa.

Sakuntala smile and said,  they are doing their work Rana, dont worry soon we'll rule Madhavgarh. Rana just smile, his mother have no idea what he had planned for her. He looked over his shoulder and saw  Anshuman smirking.

Aadhya was excited to meet Avi. Today she had prepared his favourite food and is going to his office to surprise him. She had already asked his secretary about his schedule and he is free during lunch hours.

Aadhya- Kaka drive fast na..

Kaka- Aadhya bitiya, dont worry we'll reach there on time.

Sakuntala devi and her family arrived at Aviraj's office.

Rana- wow Maa, this boy had surely done some great hard work.

Anshuman- doesn't matter dad, soon all this be yours and dadi..

Sakuntala devi nodded her head and looked at Anshu lovingly.

Sakuntala devi entered Aviraj's office.

Avi- Nani, before he could ask anything Rana and Anshuman entered his office. Avi face turned sour. He never liked this father and son. He is only tolerating them because of his nani. They are greedy, and low class people. Avi knew what Anshuman did 15 years ago that's why he had kept Ruhanika away from him. He didn't let them touch her shadow.

Avi- Mama, Anshuman,  what a pleasant surprise.

Nani- Avi, they are here specially for your marriage.

Avi just nodded his head. He just want them to get the hell out of his office.

Nani- I'll be leaving but Avi make sure you give them tour of your office. Saying this his nani left the room..

Avi- can we stop acting now, why you both are here.

Rana and Anshuman laughed. They know that Aviraj hate them.

Rana- nothing beta just came to meet you..

Anshuman- and your sister

Avi snapped his head and glared at Anshuman. He took steps towards him but just then his door burst open and he heard her voice.

Aadhya- Surprisseee

Aadhya was standing there holding a basket, she was smiling seeing Avi, she ran towards him and hugged him.. Avi was shocked at Aadhya's sudden arrival. He looked at Anshuman and as expected he was eyeing Aadhya with lustful eyes.

Avi- what are you doing here Aadhya, Avi asked Aadhya in a deadly cold voice. Aadhya frowned, Avi never talked to her like this. Suddenly Anshuman clears his throat that's when Aadhya turn and saw two people staring her. Her eyes widened.

Rana- you must be Aadhya, Avi's would be wife.

Aadhya simply nodded her head, Avi was glaring Anshuman that bastard was looking at Aadhya as if she is a piece of meat. He wanted to remove his eyes and feet them to birds. His control was hanging on a thin line.

Rana- I am Rana singh Avi's Mama. Aadhya smile when Rana introduce him, she went forward and touch his feet.

Anshuman- and i am Anshuman Aviraj's cousin. Saying this he move forward to hug Aadhya but she simply join her hands.

Aadhya- Namaste Bhaiya... A smile appears on Avi's face where as Anshuman scowl.

Anshuman- Oh come on Aadhya we are friends not brother or sister saying this he hugged her tightly.
Aadhya felt extremely uncomfortable with his touch, she tried to free herself but before she could do anything, Avi gripped Anshuman's collar and push him away from her.

Avi- Piyushhh..

He roared his secretary name, piyush entered the room, looking scared.

Piyush- yes sir...

Avi- take them for office tour..

Piyush hurriedly nodded, Rana and Anshuman followed him. But Anshuman's eyes were fixed at Aadhya.

Aadhya was looking at Avi , the moment he shouted, she got scared and held his coat tightly. She was still holding him. Avi releases a breath and closes his office door along with the blinds.

Aadhya- Avi..

Avi- just a minute Aadhya.. Avi turned around and try to control his anger. Adhya was standing there watching him, she slowly move towards him, but Avi was fast enough to turn around and hug her.

Avi- calm me down Aadhya please otherwise i will break something.

Aadhya hold him tightly, she gently push him and kissed  his lips. She hooked her arms around him. Aadhya was kissing him gently and slowly but soon Avi turned the kiss into demanding and feverish. He made her move backward, soon they both fell on the ground. Aadhya moaned his name.

Avi- Sshhshh my office is not sound proof baby. Aadhya blushed hard but soon Avi removed her clothes and thrust inside her, he kissed her hard on lips to swallow her moan. His thrust were powerful, he was releasing his anger. Aadhya hold him by his shoulder, soon their both reach at thier climax, Aadhya's body shook when Avi released himself inside her. Aadhya was panting heavily, Avi was resting his head on her chest.

Aadhya- Avi..

Before she could say anything Avi silenced her by again kissing her.

Avi- I am not done yet. Saying this he again thrust inside her, Making Aadhya roll her eyes. This time he make slow and gentle love to her.

After cleaning up themselves Aadhya was arranging lunch for them, Avi was attending  a phone call. Aadhya went towards the window and saw a marvelous view from it, she was busy admiring the view, when Avi came and hugged her.

Aadhya- it is so beautiful Avi.

Avi just nodded his head.

Aadhya- I want to paint it.

Avi frowned not understanding what she is trying to say.

Aadhya-Avi can i visit your office for a week please please i want to paint this beautiful view. Aadhya showed him her puppy eyes.

Avi laughed at her antics and nodded his head. But then something crosses his mind

Avi- Aadhya you will visit my office only when i am present here. You wont dare to step in this office in my absence.. I dont want you near that Anshuman Aadhya.

Aadhya nodded her head and kissed his nose,  she mockingly salute him and said yes boss.