chapter 25

Today Nandini organised a pooja for Avi and Aadhya. From the consent of both the families, the priest will tell them the date for marriage. Diya and Aadhya arrived in Madhavgarh with Avi and Vikram. Soon Avi's family will also join them. The car ride was fun for Aadhya and Avi, Aadhya was blushing hard after her hot make out session in car. If not for Nandini's call that interrupted them, Avi might took her in the car itself. The mere thought of it made Aadhya felt all hot.

She was standing in front of her room's mirror. Tracing the skin where Avi kissed her, she was feeling him. Unknown to her Avi was watching her with the hooded eyes. Before Aadhya Avi came in her room. He couldn't resist her , how could he,  she had become his addiction and he surely is loving every bit of it. Avi slowly moves towards her, Aadhya's eyes were closed. Avi slowly hold her bare waist.  It was hard to control himself when she was wearing saare. Aadhya opened her eyes. She saw Avi standing behind her, looking her in the mirror.

Avi- you are looking extremely hot in this saree.

Avi said this while touching her stomach.. he was tracing his finger , teasing her. He then kisssed her neck. Aadhya tilt her head to give him more access..

Avi- the moment i saw you in Saaree, i wanted to rip that apart.

Slowly he moved his hands towards her breast and cupped them with his hands. A moaned escape her mouth..

Avi- Ssshhsshh, your family is downstairs, do you want them to come and see what their innocent daughter is doing...

Aadhya merely shook her head. Avi traced his tongue on the back side of her ear. Soon he moved his hands on her pleats. One by one he opened it.

Avi- you are so soft baby.. so soft.

Aadhya was moaning his name. This whole time Avi was looking at Aadhya through mirror. Avi then removed her pallu, he kissed her shoulders, he untie her dori of blouse and in one swift motion tear it apart. Before Aadhya could react he turned her took her lips into a toe curling kiss. He made her sit on the dressing table. He unclasped her bra and took her breast in his mouth. Aadhya moaned out loud. Thats when someone knocked her door. Aadhya freezes, but Avi was busy sucking her. It was difficult for Aadhya to even speak a word.

Siya- Aadhya are you there beta, Dadi is calling you come downstairs. Aadhya.

Aadhya- I coming.. Cha..chi

Somehow Aadhya managed to speak and give a reply. Avi was smiling while sucking her breast.

Aadhya- Avi we need to go.. every.. aahh everyone is waiting for us.

Before she could complete her sentence, Avi in one swift motion entered inside her. Aadhya bite down her lips to stop a moan.

Avi-No baby not before having you.

Saying this he carried her , lock her legs around his waist, and move towards the bed. Avi was thrusting hard. Aadhya was moaning out his name. The sound of her  anklets along with her moans echoed in the room. Soon they both reached their climax and Avi emptied himself inside her. After coming down from high, Avi was laughing burying his head on her neck..

Aadhya slapped his arms.

Aadhya- Avi you tore my blouse now what will i wear..

Avi caresses her head and kissed her on forehead.

Avi- Dont worry I'll help you.

Aadhya- you know how to wear a saree.  Avi nodded his head. He helped Aadhya in cleaning herself and then he helped in wearing Saaree. Aadhya was loving this side of his.

Aadhya and Avi arrived for the remaining ritual. Soon the priest announced their marriage date which is after 7 days. Everyone was happy for Aadhya and Avi.