Chapter 45: From Shadows

Start from the beginning

  Name: Blake Belladonna

Age: 19

Race: Faunus

Titles: Second In Command, Shadow, Chieftain's Daughter

LVL: 46

HP: 4060/4060, (+153)

AU: 3500/3500, (+77)

Attributes:

STR; 251, (+50)

END; 154, (+15)

DEX; 301, (+60)

VIT; 153, (+15)

INT; 104

LUK; 57

*Shadow (Semblance)*- This incredible Semblance allows Blake to create a physical clone of herself that pushes her in any direction that she wishes, even while air born. The clones are solid and are identical to Blake, however they can be easily dispatched with a solid strike, or if Blake moves to far away from one.

'Gambol Shroud'- This amazing weapon is classified as a Variant Ballistic Chain Scythe and is a three-part weapon. Firstly, it's sheath functions as a massive cleaver that can be swung for massive damage, secondly when unsheathed it forms a katana like blade that is incredibly sharp, swift, and light weight, and thirdly the katana splits in half to reveal a rapid firing machine gun that can bombard opponents with bullets; +20% STR, +20% DEX, +10% END, +10% VIT

Adam on the other hand was a much taller Faunus with a lean but muscular build and had an intense but cool aura that surrounded him, heavily assisted by the mask that covered his eyes and upper facial area. 

Adam stood at 6'5'' and had spiky red hair that natural slicked backwards and was slightly auburn in some places, and it was atop his hair that he had two reddish-black horns that grew slightly backwards, appearing over the center of his head. 

His facial features were mostly a mystery as his face was mostly covered by a detailed Grimm mask with four horizontal slits which allowed him to see and was white in coloring but included intricate red designs across its face. On his muscular body he wore an asymmetrical black blazer with a intricately designed red trim and slitted sleeves. 

On top of the left shoulder of the Balzer was a vibrant designed symbol that depicted red thorn sigils adorned with a white crest, a similar emblem was embezzled on the back of his blazer, but this one was his Wilting rose emblem over top a white sigil that resembles a deadly nightshade plant. 

Along with his he wore long black dress pants and matching dress shoes, each with red sigils that looked similar to the Greek letter Omega, and on his hands, he wore tight fitting leather gloves with that same red omega sigil on the backs of them.