Chapter 1

~ * Alexandra Pov * ~

I woke up from a little hand tapping me in the face. "mommy, mommy!! wake up. mommy!! " Maria said with tears in her eyes, i look at the time it was 5:56 am. " what's wrong my love? " I said pulling her into a hug. " i had a bad dweam. " Maria said knowing she was only 3 1/2 years old. " tell momma what happen in your dream baby. " I said to her Turing on the light. gonna get up and get ready for school in a little bit anyways. "I have no dadda. Wheres dadda? mommy? "With tears in her eyes putting her hands in my Cork of my neck. " Awwwww Maria, you have a daddy it just, i don't know where he is so here not here baby, okay but i will tell you everything what happen when your a little older lets say 13. Okay babe, you have a man in your life Tio mike and everyone else that you see everyday at Nana's house babe so don't think other wise you don't have a daddy because you do but you wont see him because he living his dream. " " Okay momma, i wuv you. " She said then giving me a kiss. " & i love you to babe, lets get already to go to Nana's with cousins ? For a day out to the zoo okay babe. Lets go take a shower, I Be right back imma go wake up Tia Angie and Yesenia you say right here and play with your toys until i get back. OK. " i said to my daughter " okay mommy " .

" YESENIA & MIKE & ANGIE GET UP ! TIME FOR SCHOOL. " I YELLED ACROSS THE HALL BANGGING ON EACH DOOR.

" woaaah your up early, earlier then us " Mike said

" yes i know, Maria got me up she had a bad dream. " i said to him.

" awwwh is my lady bug okay? " Mike said to me

" yeah but you can go check on her if she wants, i gonna talk to Angie and Yesenia anyway. " i said to Mike

OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THE PEOPLE!! :O okay here it goes Mike is like a older brother to me i knew him sence we was in elemery school and we are in our in collage, summer is coming up in two weeks! Im alexandra the one who was the daughter name Maria, and well her father is / was my best friend Niall Horan he moved to the states in 7 th grade middle school, i always had a crush on him, his blond and brown hair was soooo cute and his irish accent, i have a little irish in me, and he love that we was both some what irish he was full and i had like 20 to 25 %. I grew up in Austin, texas, usa. HOME OF THE FREE ! <3 1="" 2="" 15="">guys we have a new student, he from Ireland. Yall better be nice to him, whats your name kid? " Me. Gonzalez said Everyone loved mr. G he was the best teacher in the 7 grade, there was only eight or seven coolest teachers but i dont have to explain there names until i get there. "its Niall sir. "Me and Sarah and Maria look at him in a good way knowing he will fit in our group at our school. He was so cute and steem very sweet. " Ahhhh, he called me sir. yall dont call me that.!! anyways you be sitting next to those young ladys over there, Alexandra, Maria, Sara wave so he know who im talking about. "

There was a empted set beside me and he sat next me and smiled, he had a cute smile but croked teeth that made him even cutter! " Hey , im Alexandra & these are my best friend / home girls. Sara and Maria. " i said then smiled and pointed to them as i said there names they smiled. " Hello im Niall Horan " he said kinda red. " A-are you blushing? thats soo cute! " Sara said " yeah that is cutee , hey sit with us at lunch . If you see us. okay or just ask everyone know who we are. " Maria said and we all nodded he just smiled saying okay.

With that thats how we became best friends and in high school, people said that you lose all your friends in high school but not us all my friends and i keep a relationship, you only use them because you stop trying and you stop talking, not with us yeah sure we made a few ... i mean a lot of new friends but we stil stick together, and stuff... That when i fall in love with Niall when got a girlfriend it broke my heart and of course i dated others to much more then Niall, dont call me a slut or whore i just tryed to feel something but we only last about one or two months my longest was with a kid name Nestor for about 15 months but then he die and i just stop dating and Niall was their for me and i love him more i always had a soft for Niall but i dont think he had the same, we are only ment for friends and thats it, people said we are gonna have a beautiful futher together and grow old together and we are ment to be together, ugh no we are ment ot be friends i psuh my feelings a side, and it was even harder because i though Nestor was the one but he die so he out of the picture i loved him so much to but not as much as i did for Niall but oh well. OH YEAH Yesenia is my best friend i also ment her in my 7 grader before Niall, like a month after and me and Yesenia closter and closter and same as my sister we was THING 1 & 2 & 3 !! BESTFRIEMS FOREVER <333 1="" 2013="" 2020="" 3="">