"Not true!" Techno interrupts, "Well, sort of. But come on, this is Greek mythology- It never gets old."

Phil rolls his eyes at that, before noticing Tommy looking like he's thinking about something, "Oh? You seem like you have an idea."

Nodding, he gets up shakily and heads off somewhere, "Hey, mate wait-"

Holding on the walls or furniture to practice his proper walking like what Phil asked him to do, he manages to reach the kitchen, looking for something.

The old man reaches the same room easily and wonders what he's been looking for, "You can always tell me what it is..fingerspelling will do if it's a sign that we haven't practised yet."

Tommy looks up at him, before nodding and raising his finger to do a few fingerspelling.

Quite frankly, it was difficult for Tommy to manipulate each of his fingers, if ever hurt and unable to feel them sometimes.

But with enough physical therapy with Phil after a few days, he has improved,

'B - A - K - E'

With timid and shaky movements, Tommy managed to get what he was trying to say, and Phil understood it well too despite being rusty in sign language,

"Bake? Any reasons why you want to do baking out of all things?" Phil asks curiously and Tommy could only shrug, before looking for things again.

Soon, Phil presumed the things he's looking for are baking materials, and so he looks at the respective cupboards and cabinets.

Eventually, he finds some flour, sugar, bowls, cups, "Hmm..I think we don't have eggs here..care to ask Techno to get some eggs outside the cabin?"

Tommy nods, limping back to get to the den where the piglin's been chilling around the fireplace. Tapping his shoulder, the kid tries to grab his attention,

"Heh? Oh it's just you." Techno mutters, readjusting his glasses, "You need something?"

Nodding once, he fingerspells 'eggs' but Techno panics, considering he didn't study sign language,

Welp, I guess you could tell I'm slacking off learning this." He chuckles, "Hey Phil! What does the kid want from me!?" He calls his good friend, getting up from his seat,

"Eggs, Techno! Get some from the poultry-" Phil shouts back, preparing all the materials needed and have them splayed on the table, "Oh and we're doing baking, j o i n u s-"

Techno makes his usual noises, shaking his head, "Nope, I ain't doing this..sappy shit you're planning to do with this kid." He gruffs,

"Come, Tommy..let's get those eggs you need." He notices the kid smiling a bit,

"Ey, ey ey Tommy no. Don't think of this as something dirty, alright?" He adds, chuckling..that only made Tommy smile a bit more, and he couldn't help but to find it..nice to see.

After all, the kid seldom smiles, so it's a sight to behold. He grabs his coat and puts it around Tommy,

"There you go, we're going outside so you might need that more than me." He says to him, he almost sounded a bit awkward trying to be soft around him.

Still, he keeps his cold expression and leads him outside the cabin and walks towards the small poultry he and Phil recently constructed.

Seeing all the chickens around, Techno brushes past them and gets to a chest where the eggs should be,

"I should probably just get a whole tray of it.." He mutters to himself, grabbing a dozen of them. They look fresh and well managed, of course Techno outdid himself on this one/