May you rest in peace🥀

Depuis le début

"Come on, y/n. Once you lay your eyes on the waterfall, you'll forget all about the effort it took to get here," Soojin reassured me, trying to uplift my spirits.

"Yeah, whatever. After this, I'm heading straight to a café. I need a break," Jisyoung chimed in, struggling to catch her breath.

Finally, our tour guide announced that we had arrived. "Alright, everyone, look up and behold the most breathtaking view you'll ever witness," she proclaimed.

I followed her instructions, lifting my gaze to the sight before me. And oh, my goodness, it was mesmerizing! The waterfall cascaded down from the peak of the mountain, merging with the river below. The water was crystal clear, revealing glimpses of fish and pebbles beneath the surface. It truly was a natural wonder—a sight I couldn't tear my eyes away from.

Lost in the beauty of the waterfall, I failed to notice Soojin standing beside me, smiling at me instead of the magnificent display.

"Y/n, you need to admire the beauty in front of you, not me," I remarked, finally acknowledging her presence.

"I did admire it, but what captivates me even more is how serene and tranquil you look in this moment," Soojin confessed, reaching out to hold my hands.

"I don't know what you're going through, y/n, but I've noticed that a lot has happened to you on this trip. It must have been incredibly stressful, and as your best friend, I feel helpless for not being able to do anything for you. It's that nerdy Kim Taehyung who's always there for you, even when I can't be. I don't understand the magic he possesses or what you see in him, but considering our shared past, you know how different he used to be. I'm scared, y/n, and I'll never be able to trust him again. But there's one thing I can trust him with, and that's you. So, I trust you with him, y/n. I really do," Soojin shared, letting go of my hands and focusing her gaze on the waterfall.

I smiled at her, grateful for her understanding of why Taehyung was important to me. I turned my attention back to the captivating waterfall and pulled Soojin into a side hug, silently appreciating the bond we shared.

In the car:

As we journeyed back to the city, reminiscing on our enchanting visit to the waterfall, Jisyoung's exhaustion became evident, prompting her decision to return to the hotel. Felix, ever the caring soul, accompanied her, providing comfort in her time of need. Meanwhile, Soojin and I planned to unwind at a charming café before exploring a renowned park. Jungkook ventured off alone, and Taehyung embarked on a quest to find a bookstore, eager to acquire new comics.

At the café:

"Jisyoung seemed completely drained, didn't she? She appeared devoid of energy," Soojin observed, perusing the café menu.

"Indeed, and I suspect that's why Felix accompanied her back to the hotel, to offer his support," I replied.

The waiter approached us, ready to take our order. Soojin contemplated her choices while I considered mine.

"I'll have a hot chocolate and a mud pie," I informed the waiter.

"I'll go with a cappuccino and a slice of red velvet cheesecake," Soojin added.

The waiter bowed respectfully before leaving to fulfill our request.

At the comic store:

"Wow, there are so many Japanese comics here! Look, the new release of Death Note and Attack on Titan," Taehyung exclaimed, his excitement evident.

"Hurry up, Taehyung, we have other places to be,"

At the hotel room (2017):

"Ahh, my back is killing me," Jisyoung groaned in discomfort.