xvi - father of crows

Magsimula sa umpisa

So instead, he laughed, he laughed some more. Tommy widened his eyes slightly, uncomfortable in hearing those from him unless..This couldn't be good,

"Oh Tommy..I'll make you beg again. In what way though.."

Tommy began to pant, another one of his panic attacks setting in. His instincts pushed himself to get away, yet knowing well it was no use.

Still, he grunted to push his body forward, he couldn't feel his legs so might as well let the arms do the job,

"I already slashed you with my axe, cutting you up with the sword was also done. Shooting you with a couple of arrows got a bit loose but I still killed you in the end..not doing that again..hmm.."

Tears pooled in the poor kid's eyes, internally wishing he'd shut the fuck up and give him some rest for once.

His energy was depleting – it had always been depleting. He assumed that being revived all the time caused that.

Usually he was so full of life, now he was slowly feeling like..he's not himself.

A bottle was thrown at him and other than that sharp pain of getting pierced by a few shards, he gasped and started convulsing.

He couldn't control his body, having major tremors to the point he couldn't breathe well. Eyes shot open, mouth as well, his drool slowly leaked down his chin, unable to close his lips shut.

It was like a thousands of needles pinching his skin, no- being chained at the edge of the fire, giving him minor burns- no being eaten alive-

Dream could only guffaw at the scene, amused, "What's wrong, Tommy? Never got bitten by a cave spider before? Oh wait, your pet's far different from those venomous arachnids."

He couldn't breathe. He couldn't stop shaking.

Someone..anyone..make it stop. It hurts.

"Dream..." He choked out, trying to look at the tormentor in front of him. Dream only tilted his head, pleased at what he see, "Milk..make it stop..It hur-"

"Oh Tommy..Tommy Tommy Tommy.." The older figure knelt close to the younger one.

The only thing he could do was to cry and hope for the best to splash him some milk to remove the poison away,

"You promise to be a good boy once I do?"

Nodding wildly, Tommy tried the best he could to show Dream that he's saying yes. But gods know how difficult it is to control a body who's in a fucking seizure.

He couldn't remember, but he sure was sticky and drenched after that..Well, at least the poison dissipated making his body go crazy.

Panting with tears, Tommy looked up at Dream, unable to say anything more but a sob; a kid sobbing his heart out in pain and exhaustion.

His cries echoed around the walls, faintly, but he knows well no one could hear him, no one but Dream,

"Don't cry, Tommy..Here, let me end it for you."

With the control freak backing up, Tommy only saw a split second of his figure before he felt like his head no longer attached to his very body.

Everything was black. He heard his voice again.

I'm back.

...

Tommy's eyes flip open, he's not in the dark- he's not in the dark- Raising his body with discomfort, his bushy curls are in the way of his sight.