16 • Hospital

"Jungkook? Baby, talk to me." Jimin urged gently, taking his boyfriend's shaking hands in his.

The latter flinches at the touch which the blond retracts immediately, not wanting to overwhelm the latter.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook rasped out, "Sorry, Miracle. Give me a moment." the purple haired says, standing from his chair and exiting the room.

Jimin stays there dumbfounded, staring at the empty spot infront of him where Jungkook had collapsed at after the call.

"I think something happened to Jungmin." Taehyung explained gently, "It might be bad considering his reaction."

"It's bad." Namjoon says, "Spade was shaking. It's very bad."

"I overheard anaphylactic shock." Yoongi muttered lowly, looking at Jimin. "Miracle, give him time to calm down and then... I'd suggest you to come with him to the states."

"The states?" Jimin asked in shock, lips parting in disbelief. "You think I should-"

"We don't think you should, Miracle. You have to." Jackson interjected, "If you don't, Jungkook might go crazy. The last time this happened he went bat shit insane."

"You're the only one who can calm him down." Bambam added, wringing his hands together. "We've seen Jungkook at his worst and it isn't pretty, he exited the room just now because he doesn't want you to see him like that but his patience is on the brink of breaking."

"But I'm his boyfriend." Jimin says weakly, licking his dry lips and sighing.

"Miracle, You're his first as much as he is yours." Taehyung mumbled resolutely, "He doesn't know half of what he's doing either. I'm telling you this as his best friend and not his second in command, Jungkook needs you right now."

"I'll have to tell Hoseok-hyung -"

"I've told him. I texted him just now." Yoongi says, smiling gently at the blond. "Me and Taehyung can deal with his wrath."

"Wrath?" Jimin laughed out, pushing his hair out of his face. "Okay, I'll go talk to Jungkook."

"Good luck." Taehyung snorted, pulling Jimin out of the chair and gently nudging him outside.

Jimin sticks his tongue at the latter, slipping out of the glass door and locating his boyfriend who was leaning over the edge of the rooftop's railing. The blond spots a stick of cigarette held between the purpled haired's fingers, with his free hand used to press his phone against his ear.

"You're so fucking selfish!" Jungkook snarled out through the line, "Jungmin needs you, this one fucking time he needs you and you're saying you can't go? Are you even his parents?!"

Jungkook's back tenses, he takes another hit from the cancer stick as his knuckles turned white from gripping his phone.

"You know what, Dad? Fuck you! Jungmin almost died! He almost fucking died!" the purple haired spits on the phone, "Go take care of your stupid fucking company like it's your child while forgetting about your own."

Jungkook ends the phone call, raising his hand to throw the device on the concrete in anger but Jimin stops him before he could. The blond loops his hand around his boyfriend's wrist gently, the taller's gaze flickers on his hand and then to Jimin's face.

"Hey." Jimin called out gently, "You're okay." he says, reaching over to cup the latter's cheek. "You're okay, baby."

"God, they're just so-" Jungkook begun, sighing and looking away from his boyfriend. He lifts the cigarette to his lips and then makes sure to blow he smoke away from Jimin. "Sorry, Jimin."