32 • Conflict

"Miracle!" Namjoon yelled out, dragging Seokjin by his wrist as they huriedly ran alongside Taehyung, Hoseok, and a three other Ace's; Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Jaebum.

Jimin was waiting near the bulletin board before the entrance of the gym, one hand clutching a pile of paper as he scanned through them. There were also other people waiting outside the gymnasium who looked like they were also supporters of other students who were a part of the try-outs.

Even though the doors were closed, they could already hear the rough scratching of sneakers on the marble from the inside of the gym.

"Have they begun yet?" Taehyung gasped out, trying to catch his breath and placing his hands over his knees. "We rushed as soon as we could from our classes!"

"They're almost done." Jimin comforted with a nudge and a gentle smile. "We weren't allowed to watch so I've been anxiously waiting here for about twenty minutes now."

"I don't think we can watch try out games." Seokjin explained helpfully. "I think they may be doing ritualistic stuff to the players."

"Do not listen to him." Namjoon chuckled out, using his hand to wipe Jin away with a light shove. "Try-outs are usually like so for privacy reasons, sometimes other teams tend to copy techniques by asking around viewers."

"Seems like it's a serious thing to get in it." Hoseok commented, ruffling his brother's hair and rolling his shoulders back. "I do have faith in the Ace's though, they'll Ace that."

"Good one!" Taehyung laughed out, stealing a kiss on Hoseok's cheek and turning to his best friend with a cheeky grin. "If the game happens to come in a few weeks time, promise me you'll let me dress you!"

"Dress.. me?" Jimin asked, blinking owlishly at his best friend. "What do you mean?"

"He means making you wear a cheerleading skirt for Jungkook to drool over, Miracle." Yugyeom commented with a snort, dodging the hit Hoseok threatens to land on him because of his teasing.

"I think we need a little entertainment in our lives." Seokjin says, heightening the insinuation of Jimin crossdressing. "Besides, what do you have to lose?"

"Nothing!" Jinyoung exclaimed, raising both of his hands in support. "You get to feel confident and give your boyfriend a boner!"

"It's not like I was going to say no." Jimin teased, laughing when Taehyung squeals and pulls him into a hug. "Woah."

Their little moment is quickly interrupted by the door of the gymnasium slamming open and out comes a sweaty pile of men, others looked dejected with their shoulders slumped with the Ace's nowhere to be found.

"I think they'd be at the changing room." Jaebum suggested, pushing the doors of the gym open and ushering the group in as soon as the coaches left the gym. "Oh nevermind, there they are!"

Jimin peeks in the room, locating the Ace's who were still cleaning their bags up and pulling out a change of clothes as they chattered. Jungkook was slumped on his seat, downing a crushed water bottle with his tattoed sleeve.

"We fucking tore that shit!" Jackson hollered, hooking his hand over Bambam's shoulder and rubbing his fist on the top of the latter's head. "Such a team player, you!"

"Yoongi will be scoring three's left and right." Mark says pointedly with a shrug, rubbing his shoulder with a light huff of pain. "So I do actually think we'd do pretty well."

"Are you kidding? We'll win the Nationals at this point." Yoongi chuckled out, cracking his knuckles and punching Jungkook on his shoulder weakly. "This little Spade can run."